7x09 The wrath of Kahn

Synopsis:
"When the typical methods of sleuthing aren't working, one of the girls decides to take matters into her own hands. One of the PLLs goes rogue to prove that Noel Kahn is Uber A, while the others try to find evidence to back her theory and worry about her emotional state. Emily unexpectedly turns to Paige for comfort in her time of need, which causes tension in her other relationships. Jason and Aria team up to look into Mary's past and what she might be hiding."

Main cast:
Troian Bellisario as Spencer Hastings
Ashley Benson as Hanna Marin
Lucy Hale as Aria Montgomery
Shay Mitchell as Emily Fields
Janel Parrish as Mona Vanderwaal
Sasha Pieterse as Alison DiLaurentis

Supporting cast:
Andrea Parker as Mary Drake
Brant Daugherty as Noel Kahn
Lindsey Shaw as Paige McCullers
Drew Van Acker as Jason DiLaurentis
Lulu Brud as Sabrina
Nicholas Gonzalez as Marco Furey

Featured music:

Episode storyline:
"In The Kahn's Cabin, Spencer and Emily find a flash drive full of videos from the time they were in A's Dollhouse. After watching one of the videos, they discover that Noel Kahn was helping Charlotte torture them. The flash drive is later stolen when someone breaks into Spencer's house. Emily tells Paige that a new A is stalking them. Aria and Jason discover that Steven Kahn, Noel's father, orchestrated the adoption of Mary's Second Child. Hanna witnesses Noel disposing Sara Harvey's broken phone. He later takes it back when Hanna fails to prove that he's A.D. Fully convinced that he is Uber A, Hanna abducts Noel after attacking him at his cabin at the end of the episode. Aria receives a text from Ezra stating that Nicole wasn't one of the Colombian hostages."

Information from pretty little liars Wikipedia