Part Four ~ Months Later

Vergil and Justice loved making videos. They got along so well and the channel was working out great. They finally got up to 700 subscribers. It was insane! They loved feedback and they loved the fact that nobody believed Vergil was real. People loved the thought of him, but he was still just a mysterious character to everyone. On the other hand, Justice was as real as the hair (Or lack there of) on the top of the viewers head. "Yo, VERGIL!" Justice yelled sarcastically. "I'm coming, I'm coming" Vergil peeked into the door where Justice sat on her laptop "Are my ears mistaken, or did you just say "YO" at me?" he smirked. "Yeah, I'll probably never do that again.." Justice said. "Anyways, I was on wattpad, you know, the site Olivia was talking to us about" she said. Vergil nodded "Yes! She's got great stories on there" He declared. Justice agreed. "Well anyways.. people are writing stories about you and me!" Justice said excitedly. "That's fantastic!" Vergil said "What's the best story so far?" Justice thought for a second "I like the one about me and you making board game puns." She said. "It's about.. Us making puns at each other..." There was an awkward silence. "Awesome!" They said in unison. This was one of the most amazing things that had happened yet. It was the best feeling to have stories written about them. "We should do a video with some puns" said Vergil "You know, for the fans." Justice looked up at him "Yeah right, you just like puns!" She winked at him. "Oi! So do you. You know you do" he replied. It was true. They were both huge pun lovers. "Well, let's get started on that!" Justice set her laptop down and pulled out a pencil and paper.. "Now about those puns.."