Part Fifteen ~ THIS.. IS.. MEET-UP!!

It hadn't been that long, but the word had spread that Justice was here, and Vergil was real. The two of them made their way to the signing booth. It was 10:55 and 11:00 was when they needed to begin signing things. As Vergil and Justice settled, Ellie came over to the table with Olivia who had surprised them by  coming to the meet-up. "Awe, fantastic! Now our signing will be much more interesting!" Vergil said. A line started to form. Just as Ellie was about to start talking, they heard a scream. "NO ONE SHALL BE CRUSHING STARS TODAY!!" A voice yelled in a deep theatricals tone. "I will NOT stand for it!!" Boomed the voice. Whoever it was, was approaching the table, and fast. A young man, about five foot nine inches with shaggy brown hair and chain mail marched toward the signing area. He stepped up to the table and pulled something from his belt. A sword. But it wasn't just any sword, it was a plastic Excalibur. This was a very serious kid, who had nothing better to do than cosplay at YouTube gatherings. He pointed his sword at Justice. Her eyes widened and then she lowered her eyebrows giving the "Um, is this guy joking? Because I have security" look. "I challenge you to a duel, CAPTAIN Stardust!" Then he's lowered his sword and threw down one of his gloves in front of her. Justice was about to say something when Vergil interrupted. "NO." Vergil said dramatically. The chain mail guy looked at Vergil slightly confused, as Vergil stepped to the front of the table and picked up the glove. "I accept your challenge in place of the good Captain." Chain mail guy looked taken aback. He sheathed his sword and put his hand out to Vergil. They shook on it. "I will see you on the battle ground!" Said chain mail "Sir?.." He asked. Vergil looked down at him. "Sir Vergil" he replied. "And unto you, chain mail man, I sayeth..." Vergil paused dramatically. "BOO yah!" He smiled and then walked back to his chair next to Justice. Justice hadn't realized that it was completely silent until everyone started cheering and clapping. "VER-GIL, VER-GIL, VER-GIL!" Some people chanted. Olivia stood up and yelled "THE DUEL SHALL TAKE PLACE AT 1:35 IN THE MAIN LOBBY!!" She sat back down and Vergil high fived her. More people cheered. It was time to prepare for a duel.. After the signing of course.