Lies

~Jacob's POV

I swear if she cheating on me there is going to be some problems. The drive home was silent since Makayla was knocked out in the back. I drove into the driveway and got out quickly so I could get to the bottom of this. After putting Makayla in bed I went back to me and Nia's room and closed the door.

"So who was the guy?"

"No one."

She starts to undress so I can get distracted but it only gets me madder so I go over to her and hold her hands down.

"Stop with the bullshit. Who was in here?" I say.

"The cable guy." Nia pushes me away from her.

I walk over to her mad as ever. "Can you stop lying?"

"It was my friend. Calm down!"

"Ayy! You can't yell at me I'm not the one that had a guy in our room!" I ball my fist up to contain my anger. "Now who was it!"

"It was... Dr. George. He just came over to tell me something."

"You're cheating on me aren't you!"

"No! He just told me he need advice that's it." Nia takes a big gamble by walking over to me because I'm two seconds away from exploding. "You really think I would do that to you?"

~Nia's POV

My hands are shaking but I'm sorta under control of it. So I lied but everyone does and I barely do this with out him finding out. Princeton was scaring the shit out of me. His red face and balled up fist that made his veins pop out of his arm made me think twice about going up to him but hopefully he'll believe me if I do.

"You really think I would do that to you?" I know it's wrong but I don't know what to do.

I look up at him in his eyes. Jacob sighs and his face calms down. I look at his fist and take it in my hand, slowly unraveling it. I snake our fingers together and look up to him.

"My bad..." Jacob says nicely which makes me feel worse.

"I love you, don't worry about other people." I kiss him.

----

Oh she so wrong. Comment and vote!!!