Check Up

~Nia's POV
~•~Two Weeks Later

It was time for my first ultrasound and I was scared for my life. I'm a little paranoid about the baby's health since of my previous miscarriage.

Even though I was scared I had to do it so I go in the shower to get ready. When I come out I put on lotion and start to get dressed. I wore black leggings with a pullover sweater.

It was already three o'clock when I was done so Jacob was practically pushing me out the door.

"Let's go!" He yelled from downstairs.

"Don't rush me! I'm pregnant."

Jacob starts to come up the stairs. I cross my arms and wait. He thinks he is a boss.

"You can't us that. Your only two and a half months."

"But still!"

Jacob crosses his arms. "But still!" He mimics me.

"Fuck you."

"Let's go Nia!"

I hold up my hair tie. "I didn't do my hair."

He groans before rushing over to me. I look at him confused and he snatches the hair tie out of my hand. Then he grabs all my curly hair and put it in a sloppy bun.

"Well I didn't mean for you to do that but it's nice." I shrug and head out the door.

•Thirty Minutes Later

Jacob pulled up in front of the doctors place and I grew stiff. He unlocked the doors and got out.

I was taken away by my fear and the worse of the worse came to my head. I grabbed onto my seat belt strap and squeezed it in my burning hot hands. All the bad thought made tears come down my face and onto my clothes. I just know that if I go in there the doctor is going to say something.

"Nia we have-" Jacob opened my door and looked at me.

"I don't wanna go!" I cover my face and cry.

"That's just your hormones. Just come on." He grabs my arm and tugs at it.

"I'm scared! What if something isn't right."

He reaches over me and unbuckles my seatbelt. "We aren't gonna know until you get out."

I wipe my tears and get out. Guess he is right. Jacob wrapped me in his arms making me feel better. We walk in and instantly a lady calls my name.

"Mrs. Perez!" The front desk lady yells.

Jacob let's go of me and walks over to her. I follow him and lean on the desk. He talks to the lady about my appointment then he grabs my hand and walk me down the halls.

We reach the doctors room. "Alright Mrs. Perez you can just lay down on the bench and the doctor should be in shortly."

I let go of Jacob's hand and climb on the bench covered in paper. I hate the smell of the doctors room. I lay down on my side and look at Jacob. He smiles at me.

"What?" he ask laughing because I'm starring at him.

"I wanna go home."

He shakes his head no. "We're staying."

Jacob walks over to me and makes my lay on my back. He picks up my stomach and kisses it. I giggle at him then pull it down. He pushes it up.

"Your gonna need it up anyways."

The door opens revealing my doctor. Throughout the bright white light I see the doctors white coat. They step more in the room and my eyes land on Derrick.

SHIT

•~•~•~•

Comment and vote!