Chapter 13

Jimin woke up in his bed the next morning. He was so tired when he and Yoongi woke up at the river and he forgot to set his alarm when he got home. He woke up to the sight of Yoongi standing over his bed, tapping his shoulder to wake him.
"Good morning." Jimin said sleepily.
"Wake up gorgeous. We still have to go to school. Life must go on." Yoongi said kneeling beside Jimin's bed.
"Can't we just stay here all day. Sleeping on the ground yesterday has my back hurting." Jimin complained.
"Another day. I have a meeting with the guidance councilor about my plans after high school." Yoongi said interlocking his fingers in Jimin's. Yoongi laid his head on the bed, closed his eyes and yawned. Jimin pouted for a second but started smiling when Yoongi did this.
"What?" Yoongi asked opening his eyes slightly.
"You are so cute. It just amazes me." A light blush appeared on Yoongi's cheeks. He left a quick peck on Jimin's lips then got up to exit the cabin.
"I'm leaving in 30 minutes." Yoongi said before closing the door. Jimin got up and got ready for school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin and Yoongi walked into school and was mat by the same crowd as every other morning. They walked through the cafeteria and out to the courtyard to meet up with Taehyung, Namjoon, and Jin. Taehyung looked up at Jimin but Jimin didn't return the look. Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hand under the table that they were sitting at.

Taehyung: Jimin...
Taehyung: Jimin please I'm sorry
Taehyung: I won't ever do it again. I promise.
Taehyung: I'm going on a date with him.

Jimin didn't even pull out his phone to look at Taehyung's messages. He just focused on the conversation that he was having with the other 3.
"Jinnie when can I tell them?" Namjoon pleaded to his boyfriend. Jin looked over at Namjoon with a disapproving look. Namjoon stick out his bottom lip and pouted. Jin sighed.
"Fine." Jin looked at Yoongi and Jimin. "But you can't make a big deal about it." Jimin and Yoongi nodded.
"So," Namjoon began. "Jin got accepted into culinary school in America. They are giving him a full ride and paying for him to fly there to live for the entire time, and I'm going with him." Namjoon said.
"What? Jin that's so amazing congrats!" Jimin said.
"That is so wonderful. But Namjoon, you're a junior. You cant go unless you finish school there if they let you." Yoongi said.
"That's the other thing. I'm graduating early." Namjoon said.
"Are you serious?! Namjoon if you're lying I'm gonna kill you." Yoongi said.
"Nope I graduate with you." Yoongi gave Namjoon a high five and started a new conversation.
"Shit." Jimin said when he dropped his phone. Yoongi started to pick Jimin's phone up for him but was stopped.
"I've got it." Yoongi nodded at Jimin. Jimin bent down to pick up his phone and placed his hand on Yoongi's leg near his crotch. Yoongi's eyes widened when Jimin did this.
"Yoongi you okay?" Namjoon asked.
"Yea. I just...I...forgot...I have a test. Have to go. Jimin walk with me." Yoongi said. Jimin follows Yoongi to the bathroom.
"Jimin what was that?" Yoongi asked pulling Jimin into the big stall on the end.
"What?" Jimin smirked.
"Are you trying to make me hard. I can't get hard at school." Jimin walked towards Yoongi and kissed his neck. Yoongi placed his hands on Jimin's lower back and pulled him closer. Jimin leaned his upper leg against Yoongi's crotch and continued to kiss him. The bell rang and Jimin backed away and exited the bathroom.
"That bitch." Yoongi whispered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That day after school Yoongi got Jimin to his car and sped down the road to get home. He kept thinking of him and Jimin in the bathroom and began to get aroused. When he got home he waisted no time. He threw his stuff down and pushed Jimin against the wall. Jimin gasped at the sudden attack from Yoongi. Jimin soon began to melt in his hands as Yoongi moved his lips to Jimin's neck. A small but quite moan escaped from Jimin making Yoongi more excited. Yoongi didn't really care about where they where he just lusted for Jimin. Jimin grabs Yoongi's hand and leads them up the stairs into Yoongi's room. With the door shut behind them Yoongi swiftly pulled jimin's shirt off exposing his bare chest. Jimin shivered by the touch of the cold air.
They reconnect their lips and Yoongi moves his hands to tangle Jimin's hair. They slowly back up until they hit the wall and Jimin slowly moves his hands down to Yoongi's pants. Keeping their kiss strong and heated Jimin undoes the button and zipper. Yoongi pushed the rest of it down and off. Him left in his underwear which you can clearly see Yoongi has a problem.
Their kiss heats and hands roam up and down the others body until both were nude. Both boys obviously have a problem.
Yoongi taking charge leads Jimin to his bed and he sits down. Jimin reaches for Yoongi member as he became closer to him. Yoongi melts but Jimin's touch.
Jimin slowly starts to move his hand up and down Yoongi's member. Jimin soon picks up the pace by replacing his hands with his mouth. Jimin slowly stated to bob his head up and down, and gradually picks up the pace. Yoongi tangles his hands in Jimin's hair moving his head for him. Yoongi starts to tense his muscles near his lower area. He removes his member from Jimin's mouth to start to pump it until Jimin's neck and mouth was covered with Yoongi's cum. Jimin gladly cleaned up after Yoongi. Both look at each other with more lust than before. Yoongi flips jimin on his stomach and grabs a hidden bottle of lube he kept in a box under his bed. He quickly placed some on his hands to apply to Jimin's hole and his own member. Setting the bottle down Yoongi guided Jimin to all fours.
"Jimin.. I'm going to do it." Yoongi warned just before running his tip against Jimin.
Slowly but quickly Yoongi slide his member into Jimin. They both moan.
Thrusting into Jimin slowly Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hips to move along with him. Moans from them both fill the room.
Both moaning each other's name.
Yoongi quickly speeds up and Jimin yells in pain but pleasure. Both of their moans got louder and louder. But they were filled with the pleasure.
Yoongi thrust into Jimin making the clap noise. Minutes of this go by and Yoongi's hip jerks causing him to cum in him and he stops. They both moan but Yoongi's being the longest. Jimin collapses on the bed and Yoongi falls beside him. Both of their breathing is irregular and heavy. They say there for a minute, listening to each other breath. Their breathing quickly slowed to a normal pace. Jimin got up and put his pants back on and walked down to the kitchen. Yoongi looked over at the empty spot in his bed where Jimin laid a moment ago and missed him. He sat and waited a moment. He then stood up and put his pants on to join Jimin in the kitchen.
Jimin was making him and Yoongi some Ramen when Yoongi walked in. He walked over and wrapped his arm around Jimin's waist, rest his chin on Jimin's shoulder. He kissed the back of Jimin's neck then rested his head against Jimin's hair.
"I'm sorry I hurt you." Yoongi apologized.
"It's okay. It felt good." Jimin turned around with two bowls of ramen and handed one to Yoongi. He kissed Yoongi's lips then sat down at the table to eat.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Yo thanks to kimkie97  for writing the smut.