Chapter 1

Natsu's POV

This can't be happening. What if he finds out? What if he hurts them?

I can't let that happen. I need to leave.

I'm sorry Fairy Tail. Please forgive me but I need to protect my babies.

I wipe my tears away and throw out the pregnancy tests that all have a pink plus.

I quietly leave the bathroom and see Gray still sleeping.

Bastard. I won't let you touch them, even if you are the father.

As quiet as possible, I fill a bag with my clothes and some other necessities. I silently pick up Happy so I won't wake him up.

I manage to leave the house without waking up Gray.

Once I'm outside I send a message to Master ( like in the episode how Mirajane sends a letter with a hologram of her). I tell him about leaving Fairy Tail and why. I can't telling him my whereabouts.

Once I finish the message, I send it. Apparently the noise I made woke up Happy.

"Natsu, what are you doing?" Happy yaws while talking.

"I'm leaving him Happy" I say while walking to the train station with Happy in my arms

"I'm glad. He was horrible Natsu" Happy says glad. He had been telling me to leave him for a while but I was too scared.

"What changed your mind? Apart from what he did to you" He said and I looked down to my stomach. Happy follows my gaze and understood immediately. He stayed silent for the rest of the way.

**

No one's POV

In the office of the Fairy Tail guild was Master Makarov asleep on his desk. He had fallen asleep while doing some paperwork.

"Letter for Makarov! Letter for Makarov!" He startled awake when he heard a voice.

He looked up and saw a letter. When he opened it a tiny hologram of Natsu appeared.

"Natsu?" Master whispered confused.

"Gramps I'm sorry but I need to leave the guild. I just found out that I'm pregnant with Gray's child, and I think that's enough information for you to understand why I need to leave" The hologram said

Of course he knew. He saw the scars.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine. I promise. I'll send a letter once a year so you can know I'm okay. You can tell the rest of Team Natsu and even show them the letters but not Gray, I know you understand that. Goodbye Gramps, thank you for everything. I hope we meet again" The message ended there

"Me too, Natsu. Me too. I wish you the best of luck" Master whispered

888888888888888888888
Hey guys! Here's another story! Sorry if its short. I'm obsessed with Stingsu these days. If you want check out my other Stingsu stories and if you want Gratsu too. Hope you liked this chapter! Vote so I know you like this story.

Vote

Comment

Jenny-Chan~