Chapter 3

Natsu's POV

This can't be happening. Oh god no

"Natsu~ Come play with me~ You been a bad boy~" I hear a sickening sound behind me

Suddenly, the scenery of the streets of Crocus change into the old house that I used to live in with Gray.

But I wasn't in our old living room nor in one of our hallways. I was tied up to the headboard of our old bed and I was stripped down to my boxers, and Gray was on top of me kissing my neck.

"Stop it, Gray! Please, I'm begging you!"

It's just like before, just like the first time.

Then I woke up

I was sweating bullets and I was trying to catch my breath. Next to me was Sting sleeping soundly. Lucky bastard. But I'm glad he can actually sleep unlike me.

I snuggle up to him and by instinct he puts he's hands around my waist and hugging me like he was a 6 year-old who was hugging he's teddy bear.

"Love you, Natsu" He said sleepily. Sleep talker

"Love you too, Sting" I said and drifted to a sleep filled with dreams

It doesn't matter if Gray comes or not because I know I'll have Sting to protect me always, and no one is hurting my little girls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry if it's too short. It was a dream! Who knew? Oh yeah, me. It wasn't supposed to be a dream but then I remembered I did the same thing on another book so I decided to do something different. I have plans!
Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter!

Vote

Comment

Jenny-Chan~