six

(A/N : THE HOLY TRINITY. aka Susanna's dress and what Lou and Harry are wearing in the media ok thanks enjoyyyy)
******
Susanna

Never in my life have I thought of myself as a bad person. That is until I stared into my mirror, wanting to rip off this designer dress that clung to my body instead of wearing it to the soccer awards gala. But my mind stayed put on the fact that my mom spent $250 on it, and it wasn't coming off that damn easy.

I tried getting a hold on Harry. But yesterday afternoon, after I practically flew to soccer practice with Niall, Harry wouldn't come out of the locker room, and I was swept away by Louis after trying to find a way in there.

Harry hasn't answered any of my calls or texts, and I went over to his house late last night after I came home from buying my dress. A disgruntled Anne had opened the front door, around 10 at night, and told me that Harry was asleep and bid me goodnight. Even today, when I had walked over right before I began to get ready, Anne told me he was "busy getting ready for nobody".

Her comment made me run off her front porch and into my house to scream. My thoughts jumbled up inside of me, and I hated to catch him tonight on such a formal event for his team, but it would have to be done.

But how was I supposed to know he wanted to go with me? It's not my fault that the absolute hottest guy in school asked me out. Hell, why did he even ask me to be his date? He's way out of my league.

It was something I needed to talk to him about, and I was anxious to get there and speak to him.

My anxiety deepened as my mom called upstairs, "Your date is here!"

I carried myself as fast as I could downstairs and almost ran into Louis. And thank God I did, because the view in front of me was breath-taking.

His tux clung to him perfectly, his hair was styled down tonight, and his eyes shown-like the ocean dead at night - into mine. I could've cried at the sight.

"Whoa, you're hot." He commented. I smiled back at him and ushered him out the door before my mom could say anything stupid. He led me to a white range rover and helped me climb in.

The ride to Savannah's country club, where the gala was being hosted, was full of Louis' corny banter, and my small remarks. I didn't feel like talking to him...but to Harry, that was a different story.
○○○○○○○○

The whole soccer team looked as fine as silk made in Italy. The main hall of the country club shown in bright red and black (the school's colors) and everyone was already buzzed, even though administration was present.

Louis introduced to many people, but I wasn't all there for the introductions. My mind was set on long, beautiful curls that won't find their way out of my head.

Louis' loud voice interrupted my thoughts, as well as his forceful pull towards someone.

"Ah, there you are! You clean up nice! Barely recognized you, son!" Louis spoke in a manner as if he were talking to a child. Curious, I turned towards who he was speaking to.

Big mistake.

Harry stood with two large trophies in both his hands. He stared at Louis with upmost disgust and breathed heavily, as if he were on the verge of chewing Louis out.

Louis, who didn't seem to notice Harry's behavior, introduced me. "This is my date, Susanna. Isn't she a beauty?"

A small hint of a smile formed on Harry's face. He was dressed in a sheer white button up with a black blazer, and dress pants to match it. He looked handsome, and I returned the smile to him.

"Y-yes. So pretty." Harry mumbled, staring straight at me.

Louis chuckled. "So, who are the trophies for?"

"Harry, I mean, I-I do not know," Harry scowled, "Not supposed to tell."

"Oh. Sorry man." Louis shrugged.

Just then, the coach, Coach Cowell, called Louis over to the other side of the Grand room. He kissed my hand and left me alone with Harry, just what I wanted.

"Susanna, you look nice." Harry said, still frowning.

"Harry..." I began to apologize, but Harry cut me off by raising a hand.

"I know that you do not like me. I-I...I understand. I'm messed up, Inside, out. B- but I like y-you, Susannaaa." He spoke slowly, drawing out each word carefully, never taking his eyes off me.

"Harry, I like you too! You're a great friend, and I'm sorry that you couldn't take me to this, but Louis asked me first." I tried reasoning with him, but tears formed in his eyes. My God, I've made him cry!

"No, Susanna. Harry likes you. Susanna is sooo pretty, and nice to Har- me. But you like Louis. That is okay." Harry placed the two trophies down on the table beside him. He took my hands in his and pulled me into a bone-crushing hug. I hugged him back.

I listened to him sob quietly and felt my heart break into a million pieces. Here I was, wearing a designer dress and on a date with one of the hottest guys in school, while Harry was crying his eyes out on my shoulder, probably wishing I was his date.

A part of me wishes I was his date, but the other part of me is staring out of the corner of my eye at Louis, who looked back at me and Harry with a puzzled expression.

I pulled away from Harry quickly and took a few steps back.

He gave me a sad glance and ran a hand through his hair. I breathed heavily and turned around to return to Louis. But before I did, I turned back and gave Harry a sorrowful stare.

"I'm not sure what I want."
**********************
Hey!

Hope you liked it!

I was wondering if you guys could help get this story out more. I love writing it and I want more people to enjoy it too!

Vote and comment!

-Jessi.