YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD PSYCHOPATH

By Shaun Barrett

Derek McLaughlin may seem normal, but he's not. Derek McLaughlin is a deranged psychopath; A serial killer that leaves a large trail of blood from one place to the next. Derek is nimble at bringing death to this world yet he has never once come close to being seized for his murderous capers towards the innocent. Derek needs to connive before committing the act of slaying his victims. I mean, here and there he may have had to kill someone abruptly but the satisfaction is demised. His murders are a methodical plan from point A to B. He is living in a new home that is small and doesn't contain much inside, since it's a short-term stay for him anyway. Frustration is burrowing within him because he is ready to kill again but has not found the right victims to fulfill this urge he has.

On a Saturday morning, Derek is sitting in his living room smoking cigarettes and watching television, flipping through the channels. Derek casually gets up and peeks thru the blinds. And then, a maniacal smirk consumes his face. He sees a group of young college girls grabbing boxes out of a box truck.

He puts on clean clothes and sprays on some cologne to get rid of the cigarette stench. He then places his pack of smokes in his pocket, just in case it works in his favor with the girls. You see, Derek has a certain way with women. He dresses very well, and you can find him in his current style of fashion wearing a collared shirt under his sweater and pressed shorts or pants depending on the occasion.

Derek leaves his home and begins to walk across the street to the young college beauties. He immediately makes eye contact with one of the girls and they both simultaneously smile at one another. He extends his hand to shake hers.

"Hello I'm Derek."

It's funny because that's definitely not his name. This psycho has had so many different names and appearances it's hard to really know which was originally his own. Right now he could be described as a tall white male with brown hair. His exact age is difficult to pin point because of his young physique, but Derek is in his mid-thirties.

The girl astatically replies "Hi I'm, Jen!"

She is a very pretty girl with long brown hair that's up in a ponytail. Derek becomes more interested in her and asks if he could assist her in carry more things inside. Jen takes him up on his offer and the two of them begin to talk while carrying boxes in to the house. Jen explains to Derek that she is a senior at the local college and that she and her two friends from school moved out of the dorms and into a house for their last year. When inside, Derek is introduced to Jen's two friends, Lori and Becky, who are also very attractive girls with athletic bodies. This is a perfect array of women for Derek, each of them distinctly beautiful from one another. They happen to each have prominently different hair color. Jen has brown hair, Lori black, and Becky blonde.

Derek pulls a story out of thin air about him being a teacher's assistant at another local college in the area. Becky begins to put a cigarette in her mouth and lights it up in the kitchen. Derek reaches into his pocket for his until Jen says

"Gross Becky, I hope you don't think you'll be smoking in this house. Go outside!"

Becky replies "Ok! Chill out, Jen! I'll go outside...Just so you know people will be smoking in here tonight during the party."

"No they won't, they will have to smoke outside too, and you better tell them that."

Becky walks out side with her lit cigarette. Jen asks Derek if he smokes.

"I use too, but it's a horrible habit."

Derek tells Jen this because he wants to impress her. Jen is his target and has become point A in his new plan.

Your Friendly Neighborhood PsychopathOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara