Confession session

Your POV

"I can't take it anymore! He is to freaking cute!!!! I tried to deny it but noooo! Its freaking official I like him. I like him a lot!!!" I screamed at frog I found in the house while Wirt was out. He never let's me out of the house which I found weird. I looked down at the frog. "Oh what are you looking at!" Its big round eyes staring at me. "Why are you yelling at Jason Funderburker?" Witt's voice sounds behind me. "Wirt! His long have you been there how much have you heard?" I eyed him suspiciously. " Just that last bit, why?" He asked as he tilted his head and accidentally knocking over a basket with his branches. I felt my heart skip a beat. My face heating up. I looked down covering my face with my hair. "Is everything alright?" He asked me as he sat down next to me. I looked up and I couldn't help it my lips crashed into his. He was surprised. So surprised he pulled away. "Y-y/n! What the heck!?!" I feel my heart stop. "Y/n I'm sorry I just don't like you like that." I stare at him with round teary eyes. "I'm sorry" I whisper.
Dream over

I wake up the next morning wirt gone but there's a note for me.
Dear y/n,
I went to look for food, wood, and other things. If you're hungry there is berries and some cream outside the door buried in the snow see you soon
Lo Sincerely,
Wirt
I realized what the small mistake meant he was going to say love! I mean I really do like him more than I originally planned but that's OK. I gonna tell him tonight! I grinned right as wirt entered. "Oh! You're up!" I hooded at his cheery tone. "So wirt can I talk to you.?" I ask. "Well yeah over the past week or so. We've grown quite close. So what's your question?" I took a deep breath and told him. "Wirt I like you I like you so much I would even consider it love! I know it sounds rushed but when I get this sort of feeling around someone I know its gotta be true. Considering I've only felt it with you!" He stared at me, my faith began to falter. Maybe I was wrong.