I love you, I love you not

Your POV

       I lied down on the bed replaying everything that had happened in my life so far. I feel my eyes stinging as tears threatened to fall. I rolled over and on habit shove the blanket into my mouth and cover my face with the pillow and screamed and cried the tears streaming down my face. Soon after I drift into a dreamless sleep.
Time Skip
      I slowly blinked my eyes letting them adjust to my surroundings. I hear singing and not the usual cliché beautiful slow singing it was upbeat and telling stories of those I now lived with. Then I heard an all to familiar voice. My eyes widened and I felt anger bubbling up inside me. My face felt hot and the next thing I knew I was downstairs. My eyes swept the scene in search for him. My wide e/c eyes landed on him. "You!" I growled glaring daggers at him. He looked at me his multi colored eyes. "Y/n!!!" He ran towards me and enveloped me in a bone crushing hug. He began to cry. I shoved him off of me. "How dare you!!!!" My eyes blazed with an anger stronger than I ever felt. "Why!?! Why would come looking for me when you yourself said you didn't love me!!!!" I screamed at him. He staggered back looking hurt. "I- y/n you don't understand." "You're right I don't understand that's what I'm always told 'I don't understand ' is that all people see is a dumb girl that doesn't understand!!!!!!!" I felt tears going down my face. "Is that why I feel so lost." I looked down at my feet. I hear a pained groan and I look up to see Wirt clenching his jaw and holding his head. I tried to reach out but he pulled away. I see him start swaying as he stumbles to the door. I follow him out to ask "What's wrong Wirt". He looks at me and as if it was two people speaking he whispers. "Run"