We Didn't Know

~~Harry's POV~~

I cant believe she has said what she did. How could she even think I would ever cheat on her, how could she say all those things to me. I move letting her go after my rant, she seems more calm so I release her. She moves toward the door but stops turning and I cant believe what I'm seeing. She pulls her ring off her tiny finger and I break on the inside but just stand here in shock on the outside. She moves forward and slams her hand and the ring to my chest. "Now you are free now you can flirt, and fuck whoever you want and wont have to worry about me." She turns and walks out leaving me here on the floor where I fall straight to my knees not being able to move or even breath. I start freaking and I know I cant let her go. I pull myself off the floor and run after her but she's already gone. The girl I love left me and now I am here breaking all on my own.

I walk in slamming the door behind me, how could I fuck this up so bad? How could I just ignore her like she was nothing? I blamed her by saying it's because she was running but really it was me who pushed her away. I scream out making Styles run and hide. I destroy the living room slinging and throwing anything within reach. How could I be so stupid! I pick my phone up and call Louis.

"Ello mate." He chirps threw and I cant keep my tone steady.

"Louis she's gone." I sob out and I hear him sigh. I know she will run to him she always goes to Lou to talk when something happens.

"Wait what to you mean by gone mate?"

"She left me! She gave me her ring and left." I choke out not wanting to say the words.

"Haz just give her some time mate. She loves you she's just hurt right now." No he didn't see her, he didn't hear the words she screamed at me.

"Please mate promise if she comes there you will let me know." I beg and I hope he does.

"Look Haz you know I will but don't get down, she'll be back." I really hope he's right but something down deep tells me she's not coming back. Not this time. I just hang up and sink into the wall and I sob into my hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up with a jolt not realizing I had fallen asleep. I climb up from the floor looking around at the mess that I have made. I have to clean this up, if Maddie comes back she will freak. I look at the clock and groan it's been 5 hours since she left, and no calls from Louis so I text him.

Me: Hey mate is she there?

Louis: No mate I haven't seen her. I figured she came back seeing as how you haven't been blowing my phone up.

Me: She's not here Lou?

Louis: Well maybe she is just getting air she'll be back mate.

I throw my phone down and start cleaning up to take my mind off her not being here. I hear the buzz from the gate and I don't even wait I buzz them through I hurry trying to get the mess cleaned up then I hear the door bell and I run to it hoping it's Maddie. I stop breathing when I open the door as two policemen stand before me. I zone out as my head becomes fuzzy.

"Mate.... Mate..." I shake my head as they call out to me. "Mate is this the home of Madison Grey?" Why do they want to know this?

"Yeah it is. She's my fiancée." I spit out barely finding my voice. They look at each other then back at me.

"I'm afraid there's been an accident." My heart stops and I cant breathe, I grip the door trying to hold myself up on my feet. "Could you come with us please?" I don't think I can move, I don't think I can breathe. One of them move forward placing there hand on my arm. "Mate are you ok?" Am I ok no I'm not.