Drunk Girls

"You're staring Styles." She says not looking at me. I laugh and blush all at once.

"I can't help it Grey. That was sexy as hell." She looks over at me and blushes.

"Glad you liked it." But that's all she says.

We drink for awhile and I have a nice buzz. We make are way around to everyone and I notice that the boys all have girls on their arms. And as I go to say something Maddie places her tiny hand in mine. "Come on Styles" she pulls me over to the lake where everyone is splashing around. She looks up at me. "Go in with me H." I smile at her and look down at my clothes. And as if she can read my mind she grabs the bottom of my shirt pulling it off. "Swim in your shorts." She looks over my chest and blushes. She pulls off her shirt throwing it to the ground then she shimmy's out of her shorts and I swear she takes my breath away, she's in her tiny underwear not a swim suit her panties and bra.

I feel as my boxers start to get tight. She grabs my hand but I pull her up and she wraps her legs around my waist. I take off running to the water and she squeals when we hit it. I pop up looking around as she grabs my neck from behind. She giggles and I pull her to the front. Everyone splashes around us and I stare in her beautiful blues and my heart starts pounding. Then she leans back and she floats as I stare at her body. Every little curve she has is perfect.

"You're staring again." She giggles and splashes me. I go over and grab her ankle pulling her to me. She wraps her legs around me again.

"You're going to pay for that." I say to her as she presses her forehead to mine.

"Oh yeah and how..." She pauses and moves her mouth to my ear. "Am I going to pay Styles?" I shiver as her breath hits me. She kisses my neck nothing big, just a peck then looks back at me. My heart is about to beat out of my chest and I know she feels the same because the vein in her neck is moving at a high rate speed. I lean in and place my lips on hers and then I'm lost. I kiss her with everything I have as I feel myself harden under the water. I move my lips down her chin to her neck nipping and licking as I go. She moans a soft moan as I find the sweet spot below her ear. Her hands tangle in my hair and she holds me tight. She slides down my stomach until she is rubbing up against me. I let out a small groan at what the movement is doing to me. Then I feel as someone jumps on my back causing me to drop Maddie. She pops up coughing as I turn and see Sarah laughing.

"Hey there hot stuff I've been looking for you." I groan and I know this is going to end bad. Maddie jumps up and walks to the bank grabbing her clothes. I push Sarah off me and follow but she just follows me.

"Maddie stop." I call out to her but she just keeps walking, pulling her shirt over her head. "Come on Maddie." She stops pulling her shorts on.

"Come on baby you don't want her. She has only been with Tristan and has no experience I can make you feel good, it'll be a good time." Maddie looks up and I see anger fill those blue eyes. Maddie moves to stand between me and Sarah.

"If you know what's best for you, you'll take your drunk whore ass on. Just because I have only fucked Tristan has nothing to do with a good time. You think fucking you is better? He'd have to use his God Damned foot." Sarah smacks Maddie across the face. Maddie's head turns from the impact and she throws a punch landing on Sarah's jaw. I mean is everything she does sexy? She doesn't even fight like a girl, most girls will smack and pull hair, not her she goes straight to punching the shit out of someone. Sarah grabs her hair but Maddie still swings, landing each time.

"You think you're so good bitch but you're nothing." Sarah yells, Maddie hits her again but Sarah never lets go of her hair. I try to break them up but Maddie throws a punch and I swear it knocks me on my ass. Tristan runs over and grabs her holding her arms down around her waist.