Liz's sister

Name: Alex Sherman

Gender: Female

Height: 5'4

Powers/Abilities: Telekinesis, Healing, Enhanced Senses, Manipulation of Ice and lighting (there are a few more but you'll see them later)

Personality: Calm, Lazy, Fun, Crazy at times, Nice, loves animals, has a bad temper when pissed off, Loves music

Hobbies: Likes to read with Abe, Get coffee with John, Talking and hanging out with Liz, Hanging out with Hellboy, Messing with people (mostly Kroenen and Manning), Listens to music with Professor Broom

Family: Elizabeth Sherman (Sister & alive), Mother and father (Deceased)

Friends: Hellboy, Abe, Liz, Professor Broom, Manning(Kind of), Clay, (Later on) John, Kroenen

History: Alex is older than Liz by three years but it seems like she barely ages at all, she had control of her powers but was bad at hiding them when she was younger, when Liz lost control of her powers and killed her parents and some of their neighbors, Alex wasn't harmed because on instincts she made a ice shield, after that they two of them left to the BPRD and met Professor Broom, Hellboy, Abe, Manning, now Liz didn't want to stay so she left and went to other homes. Alex keeps trying to bring her back but every time she does, Liz only stays for awhile and then Alex always visits Liz and helps her control her powers, as Alex teaches Liz, she also gained control of her powers, Alex has full control of them and can use them amazingly, she's now helping Hellboy and Abe with missions and kicking some ass.