Going back...to the Mansion?

<Misaki's POV>

I wake up to someone getting in the bed next to me.

"Who is this person, I'm in a bad mood," I say, my voice heavy with sleep.

"It's just me," the person says and I know it's Rin.

I open my eyes and see him laying next to me.

"What are you doing here, it's after visiting hours," I whisper, making sure not to wake Kid.

"I wanted to see you," he says with a shrug, "it's weird not having you around."

I blush a little, "you'll get caught Rin, you should go back."

"No, I don't want to leave you alone in here with him," he says and sends a glare in Mid's direction, even though he is asleep.

"I'll be fine, I promise," I say and push on his chest, though he doesn't budge.

I try to use my super strength, but it doesn't work.

"What's wrong, can't you do a little better than that," he asks, an amused smirk on his face.

He uses my state of perplexity as an opportunity to wrap his arms around me and lay on the bed.

"Rin, what if Kid wakes up and sees this," I say, squirming a little.

"He'll realized what he's missing," he says.

I stop resisting and just lay on his chest.

"You are the best Rin Ryuu," I whisper in his chest.

"I know I am," he says and chuckles.

I bite him, hard, and he flinches.

"Ow, that hurt," he says and rubs his abdomen, where I bit him.

I laugh, quietly.

"Go back to sleep," he says and hugs me tight.

I close my eyes and fall back asleep on his chest.

When I wake back up, I find myself in my old bedroom of my mother's Mansion. The walls dark red and the floor mahogany wood, my bed has silk sheets and pillow cases and dark red blankets. The window seat in front of the huge window that illuminates the whole room with the covered up sun. The curtains are dark red silk. Everything is dark red or black, thanks to my mother and late father. They helped me decorate my bedroom.

I sit up and look around for Rin and see that I'm alone. How in the world did I get here?

I climb out of bed and cross the room to the door. But as soon as I touch the doorknob, the door opens and I fall on my butt.

I look up and see Rin with a huge bowl of strawberries and melted chocolate.

"Rin, how did I get here," I ask.

"Your mom brought you here and said I should come to keep you company," he says and sets the snacks on the table in the middle of the room.

I get up and sit in one of the chairs at the table. I notice that I'm not wearing the same hospital clothes I was when I was in the dispensary.

"How did I get in these clothes," I ask.

"That was me, I changed your clothes," he says and puts a strawberry in his mouth.

My face turns red, but I hide it with a curtain of my hair.

"Are you okay," he asks.

"Uh, what about Kid, what's happening with him," I ask.