Chapter 19

I open the door slowly. Monsta X manager already wait for me and my brother at the entrance. As soon as I enter the lobby, I saw Yuju unnie there. She looks really nervous too. "Unnie, are you ready? I'm so nervous", I hold her hand tightly. "Don't worry. I'm with you", Shownu Oppa pat my shoulder gently. The manager lead me to the conference room. I walk behind Shownu Oppa, follow by Yuju Unnie. As soon as I enter the room, all the camera are focusing on me. Some of the reporter looks weird as Yuju Unnie also there.

"Alright. Today, as you guys know, we will clear everything about the scandal involving Shownu", the manager start the speech. "Actually, the girl that you guys saw with me is my sister, Eun Bi", Shownu Oppa talk while looking at me. "Also, the reason I brought along Yuju from Gfriend is also to inform all of you that she is also my sister or to be exact, Eun Bi's twin", he add while pointing at Yuju. All the reporter look quite shock with the news. "What is the reason you guys keep this relationship in secret?", one of the reporter appoint the question to me. "Actually, I'm sick when I was little. So, when my brother and sister debut as idol, I don't want to use their status to find friends. I want to be independent", I end it with a smile. "Are your personality similar with Yuju?", another question pop up. "I'm a little rough compare to Yuju unnie. She is girly while my style quite boyish. I don't like wearing dress", I answer with a small laugh. And the last question shock me the most, "Do you have boyfriend? Maybe from your brother or sister friend (which the reporter mean an idol boyfriend)", I quickly glance to Shownu Oppa. "She still single", and Shownu Oppa ask the manager to wrap the conference quickly as I become uncomfortable with the sudden question.

-S. Coups pov-

  The press conference already start. It looks like Eun Bi is so nervous. I really wish I was there with her, helping her to calm down. The last question really shock me. " Do you have boyfriend? Maybe from your brother or sister friend". Luckily Shownu hyung answer the question calmly. I have to discuss about us with the CEO. I really want the whole know about our relationship. "Hyung, where are you going?", Mingyu ask me when he saw me walks towards the main door with car key. "I have to do something important. Why?" "Is it really important? Shownu hyung will come here after the press conference. He text me just now. He said he call you many times but you doesn't pick up", I quickly search for my phone. "My phone is out of battery. I will wait for Shownu hyung then", I sit beside Mingyu.

-after the press conference-

-Shownu pov-

  "Yuju, after this we will sent you to the studio, okay?", Yuju just nod and keep patting Eun Bi's back. "Eun Bi, after this we will go to Seventeen's apartment okay. I already inform to the hospital that you are on leave today", Eun Bi's face looks a little pale. I know she really hate being in front of cameras, become everyone attention. But, today she willing to do all that just to help me. I'm really proud of her. I will help her in her relationship. I will make sure she will be happy with S. Coups.

-at Seventeen's apartment-

"Hyung, long time not meeting with you", Jeonghan greet me as soon as he open the door. "Eun Bi, you look pretty today", Jeonghan stay open the door for Eun Bi. "Where is Coups?", I try to search for him but fail. "Wait a minute. Let me get him", Jeonghan rush to a room. "Lets have a discussion at a restaurant nearby", I said to S. Coups with a serious tone.