Help!Trapped in my own worst nightmare!!!(pt.2 ch.6)

sorry haven't had time to upload, happy late new years!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

recap:PT. 1 of 2 :"Nothing." said a voice i'd never heard before. but yet i felt like i knew him somehow. i cocked my head. how would i know him??!!

"Why are you here? Who are you?" I said icyly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pt 2

"Jace to set you two free."he whispered the last part to us so quietly that i had to lean in. I felt Caden's hand grasp mine and held tight. He knew i was scared and he was trying to comfort me. like a brother. that just made me more confused.

"yeah." I said sarcasticly. whatever. he probably just wants to have me like all the other guys. great.(note sarcasm) "Just don't hurt Caden." I said quetly. Caden wrapped his arm around my shoulders as much as the restraints would allow. i leaned into him.

"I wouldn't think of hurting you, nor him." he said. slight questioning in his voice. i was not about to tell him how many times the 'guards' raped me. i couldn't trust anyone but me and Caden. thats it. i vowed to myself i wouldn't. the last time i did look where it ended me up.

i sighed. i felt someone tugging on my restraints. I growled menacingly.

"What!? You wanna stay locked up to the wall??"

"Better than fighting and getting hurt." I argued.

"Sure, sure." came his reply. that ticked me off more that anything and i switched immidiatly to my wolf form. He was not going to talk to me like that and he sure as heck wasn't going to hurt us.

"Leigh." Caden whispered in a warning voice.I jumped. he hadn't talked in a while.i looked at him surprised. then i looked at the guy. he looked like someone i knew. but who??!!

The guy breathed my name as if he couldn't believe it. i snarled and snapped at him.he just laughed and scooped me up(in my wolf form) and hugged me like i was a teddy bear to a little kid.

"I'm your brother." He said smiling as bright as day. i knew i had known the name somewhere. i quickly changed back to human form. Jace! my brother. i cried in joy and hugged him harder than ever.

"I thought you were dead." I whispered into his chest. he was two times the size of me and a million times stronger. his smile died a little. "What?"

"The rest of our family...." He choked a little. remembering the horrifing death of them."they're gone." he whispered. i tried to comfort him but did really little. i could feel tears streaming down our faces. i couldn't talk. my throat felt like i was suffocating. i felt a warm hand on my soulder. Caden's.

"I'm sorry." He whispered probably to both of us. he had been listing and very quiet the whole time. i went from hugging Jace to him in seconds. he just picked me up bridal style and said,"Shouldn't we get out of here?" he looked at Jace a second i figured that Jace had motioned towards the door as Caden started walking.

"Wait." I told Caden. he gave me a look that said we don't have time. i looked at him with sad eyes."Please." he nodded quickly putting me down. i ran and hugged Jace one last time."I love you." I whispered in his ear, knowing this would be the last time i ever saw him. tears started falling again. i didn't notice they had stopped.

"You too." He whispered back and handed me to Caden. Jace smiled and i did too. i wanted him to remember me like that. just as i would remember him.My head fell lightly against Caden's shoulder as he walked us towards the door and fell asleep smiling in a very long time. i felt a light hand on my cheek before i fell into a peaceful slumber.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------