Part 1

I perch on the tree beside Bonnibel's bathroom as I do every night. Making sure to hide myself in the darkness, I peer through the open window and hear her voice come through. She steps out of the shower and I immediatly tense up. It's not as bad as the first time I watched her, when I accidently flew past and she caught my eye. But still. Her hair runs down her body, and she wrings it out. She gets more and more beautiful everyday. She grabs a towel, covering her huge breasts, and perfect skin, then walks out of the room. But not before she catches a glance of me in the mirror. She looks out of the windows eyes wide and I try to camoflage myself. She shrugs then walks out shutting the door behind her. I sigh. That was way too close.

•••

Once I get back to my house I shower myself, then go to bed. I'm not thirsty, which is a start. All I can picture is her. I hear a knock at my door. It better not be Finn and Jake again, I swear I'm going to kill those two. Storming to the door, I swing it open and start to talk but I'm out of breath. She stands there, peering curiously at me. Oh no. She saw me. Fudge. Fudge.

"Um..." she says, taking a step back. "If nows not a good time, I'll leave." I study her, in her pink shorts and pink top, her pink hair flowing down her pink body. Too much pink for my liking. "Now's fine." She smiles at me then pulls a strand of hair onto her finger, twirling it around and around. I can't even-

"I was wondering if you wanted to come to my party tomorrow? Everyone's coming and I didn't want you to be left out.It's at 6:00pm. Please?" she says, pouting. I seriously just want to grab her a rip her clo- "Ok..." I say, slowly shutting the door, then stopping it midway. "Wait, why are you here," I say, lifting an eyebrow. "Oh," she says smiling. "I sent an invitation to everyone else and the postman didn't want to visit your house because he was too scared." She waited to see my reaction. I grinned. "Are you sure your not scared of me?" I question her, then quickly fly behind her before she can see me doing it. I whisper into her ear,"Not even a tiny bit?" I see goosebumps raise where my breath touched her skin, an she shivers. "Goodnight princess," I say flying in through the door and closing it behind me.

•••

I tug on the shoulder of my red dress, and perch myself a couple metres away from the entrance. This dress is so ugly. I hate dresses. I walk up to the entrance and catch glances from some posh people standing chatting at the doorway. Geez. I then catch sight of Bonnibel in a pink and flowy dress, and then I can't take it anymore.

I grab her hand and pull her up the stairs to her room. "Marceline," she says staring confused at me. "Where are we going?" We enter her room and I close and lock the door behind me.