Part 2

I hungrily push her onto the bed filled up to the top with all this freaking emotion bullcrap. Smashing my lips onto hers, I pull her closer towards me and smile onto her lips as she kisses back. She's so perfect. I lay her down on the bed and start to rub her thighs as I kiss faster and faster. My hands move up to her chest area which is enclosed by this dress. I've never wanted someones clothing off so bad before. Flipping her over and unzipping her dress, I start to kiss the back of her neck softly giving her time to speak. "You like me like that?" she asks. No duh. I'm taking her dress off, of course I like her. "Finally," she breathes out. What? She likes me?? Ok fine then, I'm not complaining. Finally getting that stupid thing off I throw it across the room, leaving her in her lacey bra and panties. I almost drool at the sight of her. I start to move my lips with hers again, and slide a hand down the cup of her bra. Oh my gosh. I let out a small sigh, as I feel her. I rip the bra off and it flies on top of the dress. "Perfect.." I breathe out through my clenched teeth. I let my tongue slide along her nipple, seeing the reaction I get from her. She moans quietly. My hand creeps down and she looks into my eyes making me feel kinda weird. I reach into her panties.

Bonnibels P.O.V
I moan as she puts her hands down my panties. This has all gone so so fast. I didn't know, I didn't even think about the fact she might like me back- she jams a finger into me, twisting and I squeal a bit arching my back. She grins at me, then follows in with another finger and pulls up and down.

Suddenly a knock on the door interrupts us both. "Who is it?" I call, a bit shaky. "Princess?" Lumpy Space Princess calls as Marceline, (still grinning) digs deeper. I try not to make any sound, but a tiny moan escapes me. "Finn like, totally brought you this totally weird gift, you have like, got to see it!"

Marceline smiles wickedly at me, then mouths "See you soon," and flies out the window. "I'll be down in a second," I call. Picking up my bra, and putting it on, I think,

What just happened?