Rejected mate, pregnant!!!

I sat on my bed, my eyes locked on the two shaking sticks in my hand, both telling me I was pregnant, I thought about my mother, my useless mate... I thought about how it happened

Flashback

"Are you coming to my house for the party tonight?" My best friend, Lily, asks. It was the last day of our senior year and Lily was throwing a big party at her house. Just as I opened my mouth to object, she cut me off.

"Bree please come." She begged, using my nickname. "I already asked your mom, plus my cousin's coming to visit and I want you to meet him." She added. I observed her short brown hair, her big brown eyes and her pointed nose with full lips, her pale complexion similar to mine looked so smooth

."Fine, Lil' I'll come but only because you asked my mom though." I said, rolling my eyes and linking arms with her when she smiled.

"Come on then, let's go and get ready." She said dragging me to her house. Heaven help me.

The party was in full swing, kids were dancing to the music while others were making out all over the place. I wouldn't have been surprised if I saw anyone having sex, what with hormonal teen werewolves all over the place.

I looked around the room trying to find Lisa with no such luck and I couldn't single out her scent properly with all these wolves here.

 I hadn't met her cousin yet and I was getting annoyed at guys touching my butt. I was getting two much attention in this outfit, Lisa actually made me wear a short black pleated skirt with a white linen top with white pumps. Although I actually liked the outfit when I looked myself in the mirror, now though, I just want to tear the clothing off and put on something different, that's why I wanted to find Lisa.

Sighing I gave up and went into the kitchen to get something to drink. I didn't know why, but I felt my wolf getting excited and anxious as I felt someone's presence behind me.''Hey beautiful, could you help me find my cousin?''

 A deep voice asks behind me, I then felt his hand on my butt. I spun around already tired of people grabbing my butt, I look up to tell the jerk off but I found myself staring into the most beautiful eyes.

My wolf kept shouting ''Mate, mate!'' in my head as his hazel eyes glistened when he too realized what was happening. A smile crept onto my face as I took in the way he looked.His husky blonde hair made him look like a bad boy, he was wearing a black jeans and a white fitted t shirt, which made me drool. I love guys in white t shirt and he looked just so damn yummy.

After staring at his chest I found my way back to his gorgeous face and blushed when I saw him smirking knowingly at me. We stood there staring at each other like there was no tomorrow. After a while he asked me to dance which I said yes to willingly.

''Hmm you smell so good, babe.'' He said, breathing down my neck making me shiver in anticipation, my wolf was going crazy with want. I took a deep breath and his scent was toxic to me.''Hmm it's getting hot in here let's go upstairs for a while.'' I said and in less than ten minutes we were upstairs in one of the guest room, making out like crazy. That night we made love exploring each other bodies and getting to know each other.I woke up the next morning to find no mate. Jumping out of bed I saw a letter on the pillow and I picked it up to the letter that broke my heart to pieces.