cat fight.....

" Hello mom." I said into the phone after i heard the line being pick up. Mandy was so mad at me for not coming home or calling. I didn't dear tell her the true reason for me not making it instead I made up some lame story of meeting an old friend and getting sidetracked. Anyway she was pissed and after a hold hour of lecture she demanded that i call my parents. I love Mandy she's kinda like a second mother to me.

"Brella, honey how are you? Is everything OK? Are you eating right? Why haven't you call us? You father is pretty up set that you gone." My mom keep rattle on and on.

" Clam down mom I'm OK everything is fine and yes I've been eating right." I took a deep breath this is also the reason why i hold off from calling my parents. " I got a job and was kinda busy lately, I'm sorry i didn't call earlier. I apologies.

" Oh sweety it's OK, but your father is still upset. He's here you know." My mom said.

"Can you please put him on." I told my mom. I haven't talked to my father after i found out about the pregnancy he wasn't home and I left before the next day. There was a pause on the line then i heard my father voice came on.

" Brella I want you to come home now!" Dad said using his Alpha tone, he must be really mad cause he never use his Alpha voice on me. I cringe at it but I wasn't ready to cave in just yet.

" Please dad I can't come home at least now, I wanted to clear my mine a little. Give me a few months will you, you know whats it like to be reject." I begged using the last part on him. I remember hearing the story how my mom rejected my father and how he felt what it did to him but eventually they found they way together.

I heard a sight over the phone and my dad voice came back on. " OK five months i give you, and if you don't come I'll get you myself understood F.I.V.E 5 months. He stated clearly emphasis on five.

" Yes dad, how could I not understood." I pointed out and he just chuckle on the other end of the line. We talked for a while then the phone was given to my brother. I sat up hold night chatting with my family, I was glad tomorrow is going to be Sunday cause I'm really going to need some sleep afterwards.

I woke up to the bright light coming in through my window. I blink my eyes a few times letting it get adjust to the bright light in my room, I still feel really tired so I just lie there in my bed going over the talk I had with my dad.

I only have five months to return home. My plan is to make as much money and try to finish off my course on line. Even though I know my parents would support me in finance i still want to be able to provide for myself and for my baby. After being finding out I'm pregnant, it give me a sense of independence and I like it.

" Knock, knock"

" Morning, are you asleep in there?" I heard Mandy voice from outside my door.

I quickly sit up " Uhh no you can come in."

I saw Mandy poke her head through the door, her soft curly red hair bouncing as she take in my appearance a smile tugging at her lips. " You look like you was in a cat fight and the cat win." She joked

I scoffed at her and try to make my hair look a little presentable. I glared up at her and she starts to giggle." What do you want?" I ask trying to get to the point.

" Well first i want you to have breakfast with us. Then there's this forest a couple of mile from here, we want you to join us for a run."

I thought about it for a while and agree to join them. Its the best i can do for them. Mandy nob her head and leave saying she would call me down when breakfast's ready.

After she left an idea came to me. I wonder if the guys would want to join us for the run, I can ask Mandy and call them up.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

I sit on my couch watching TV but I wasn't paying any attention to what I was suppose to be watching, all I could think about was her. Her face consume my mind from the day I left her lying in bed sleeping so peacefully. It took everything I had to not leave her there and write that stupid note, but I had to for her life sake I had to...............

" Hey man, this is so not like you. Get up and do something you can't just mope around all day." Brian my best friend and future beta said grabbing the remote and turning off the TV. I just look at him with a with ( what the hell)look and try to grab the remote from him.

"Leave me alone will, you." I said not wanting to be bother. I knew deep down that he was probably right but I can be really naive when i wanted to be.

" Look man I know this is hard on you so I've convince your father to let us take a vacation for a couple of months. We're going to stay at your cousin place for a while." he said.

At the mention of my cousin place all the memory of that night flooded my mine and I briefly wonder if I would get to see her again. I quickly remove the possibility of seeing her again . She must have hate me by now and even if I see her I can't do anything but stay away from her. I don't deserve a mate not after what I did and his words is still imprinted at the back of my head. " I'll take my revenge buy taking, the same thing you take from me!!!!"

" Hello earth to Kiefer, you okay man?"

I look up at him and shook my head. " Yeah I was just thinking about some stuff." I said. He give me a questioning look then shrugged it off.

"Anyway like I was saying you need to pack your thing cause we leave first thing in the morning and don't you try to back down cause your father also make it an order for you to go." He stated then in a swift he was gone.

I mutter a few curse words getting up from my couch and dragging my ass to my room to pack. Maybe staying with my cousin might be a good distraction......

Ok so here's your chapter sorry for being so late. I hope you like it and again if you don't vote I'm still gonna upload the next chapter. I tell if I will upload early I'm having a hard time getting to upload at all so bear with me please.

Oh and thanks to all of you guys for voting and commenting that mean a lot to me. xoxoxoxoxooxoxxxoxo

Oh do anyone know how to make s book cover?????? And how can i put up a cast etc....