⏳ Day 6 ⏳

Aaliyah P.O.V

"Thanks for letting me stay here for a while" I told Juliet. She smiled and flipped a pancake. "I told you I don't have a problem Liyah....." I sighed and sat on the island.

"So wassup with you and.... Mr. Wright?" She asked. I frowned a little. "What you mean?" I asked. Juliet smacked her lips. "Girl you know what I mean" she started.

"I see how he be looking at you when I'm around Aaliyah.... You shouldn't get to attached" I was silent listening to what she was saying.

"I mean.... I wasnt trying to. He's really sweet and-" "Contagious" she said cutting me off. I scoffed a little. "We didn't do anything" I said. "And who are you to judge him?" I asked.

Juliet turnt around and placed her hand on her hip raising a brow. "You're falling for him" She said. I frowned.  "No-" "Then prove it, after work tonight  go to the club with me"

My frown deepened. "The....club?" She nodded her head. "Yes, the club. You need to move on and get out there" I shook my head. "Nah-" "Your going" I sighed. Juliet tilted her head to the side.

"I'll think about it" Juliet smiled. "Great, I'll get you something to wear. I'll curl your hair....girl you gonn have you about 10 niggas" I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"I said I'll think about it....can you hurry up and cook? Im hungry" Juliet put her hands up in defense and turnt back around. I slightly rolled my eyes and shook my head.

I passed Eric his water bottle and watched him swallow it along with his pills. "Open" I said. Eric sighed and opened his mouth. I nodded and took his water bottle out his hand and sat it on the night stand.

"How you feeling?" I asked. Eric looked at me and ignored me. I sighed. "Eric you can't ignore me forever" I said. He nodded his head and laid back in the bed.

He then grabbed the remote and cut the tv on. I huffed and stood up walking to the TV. I snatched the cord out the wall and faced Eric.

"You wanna be an ass because I was doing what I thought was right?! Im fine Eric your the one that could be gone anyday now!" I yelled. He stared at me like I was crazy. "If im a bad person for that then maybe I should leave" I said.

He continued to stare at me. "You're not gonna say anything?" I asked. He licked his lips. "No, im not" he finally said he looking away.  I sighedyou, getting frustrated.

"Aight fine, I'll get my papers and you won't have to worry about me any more" He then shot his head back towards me.

I could tell he wanted to say something but it didn't come out. I shook my head and turnt on my heels walking out the door.

"He's cute" Juliet said pointing at a tall white man. I scrunched up my nose and shook my head. "Nah" Juliet sighed. "Why not? You can get yoself a white boy" I shook my head. "No, I want a tall black man....with demples" Juliet smiled.

"You talking about dude that saved you?" I frowned. "When did he become part of our conversation?" I asked. She smirked and looked up.

I sighed and turnt around to see Maurice. He wore a black botton up suit and jeans. He had a gold chain on and earrings. I'm not gonna lie....but he was fine. Just not what I see myself ending up with.

"Aaliyah" he said. I smiled. "Hi" I said. He pulled a flower from his back. I took it out his hand and tilted my head to the side. "Wassup with you and flowers?" I asked.

He shrugged and took a seat beside me. "Is this how you get a girl? Stalking them?" I asked. He frowned a little.

"Nah, Your friend Juliet found me..." I frowned and turnt around to Juliet she turnt the other way when I looked up at her. I turn't back to Maurice.

"Aye if you don't wanna see me-" "It's not you, I don't like when people go behind my back" I said loud enough so Juliet can here. Maurice chuckled and looked down.

"You not from around here are you?" He asked. I smiled. "I'll see you later" Juliet said. I nodded my head and watched her walk away.  "What gave it away?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I just figured these girls around here........ Your different" I nodded my head. He smirked. "So where you from?" He asked. "New York" He raised a brow. "Brooklyn" his eyes shot up. "Damn" I smiled.

"You say it like it's bad"  He nodded. "It is, I couldn't see how someone like you could live there" I licked my lips. "Can I get you love birds a drink?" The bartender asked.

I opened my mouth to correct h when Maurice spoke up cutting me off. "Yea let me get a strawberry martini" Maurice said. He looked at me. "Uh, same" I said.

He nodded his head and started making our drinks. "So where are you from?" I asked. "Since where exchanging questions right?" I asked. He looked at me and smirked.

"You got a smart mouth" I smiled. "It comes with an attitude" I said. He raised a brow nodding. "It ain't nothing wrong wit that" I playfully rolled my eyes.

"You're not gonna quite are you?" I asked. Maurice frowned and shook his head. "Of course not.... If I see something I want, I get it" He shrugged. I nodded my head.

"Here y'all go" The bartender sat our drinks in front of us. "Thank you" I said. I stirred my drink with a straw and took a sip.

"Can I ask you a question?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Sure" He took a deep breath before opening his mouth.

"Who was that dude that....you know" I swallowed knowing who he was talking about. "My ex..." I said. He nodded slowly. "Oh" I nodded my head looking up at him. But when I did Eric's face popped up in my mind.

*******

Vote/Comment

Excuse the mistakes!

*********************************

Aaliyah in the multimedia