Chapter 4

Start the music as soon as you start reading.: https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=RDNOIWUu98mQY&params=OAFIAVgF&v=85USNy7nUU4&mode=NORMAL
Sheldon's pov
As soon as I awoke from the accident i was met with blinding light I rubbed my eyes at the sight. I glance to my side to see Y/n's once beautiful face covered in tiny cuts from her left check bone to the tip if her chin, she also has a slight bruise that is starting to darken into a reddish purple; her right leg was bruised and in plaster and she had bandages around her chest which had a red tint to them indicating that a rib had punctured her lung as the heart monitor began to beep slightly faster than it should even for someone in her condition. Suddenly the memories of the crash ran through my mind like a fox in the midst of gunfire. The last thing I heard before I blacked out was Y/n screaming my name in terror-Why?! Why did I have to be so weak- I'm a theoretical physicist with a PhD and S.C.D. ! I've seen blood in so many times in films and tv shows and it has no effect on me so why the hell did I faint at the tiniest sight of blood! I hate this! I hate that its all my fault that the women I love is lying in a hospital bed barely breathing..."Y -Y /n I'm sorry" I whisper as I place my lips on hers before I press the red button calling the nurses, and leaving the hospital.

Time skip to Sheldon and Leonards' apartment. (Sheldon's pov)
"Where the bloody hell have you been?" Leonard asked as soon as I walked through the door with my head down so that he could not see my face so in turn I simply muttered "at the hospital"
"What do you mean you was at the hospital, and speaking of which where's Y/n?" Leonard questioned whilst looking at me with concern written all over his face.
As much as I wanted to keep the destruction of what I caused under raps my mouth sprouted the truth without a moments notice. "She's at the hospital, and its not like I left her there by herself she has the nurses with her"
"So you didn't bother to keep her company she could be dying for all you know!" Leonard yelled at me before throwing his hands up in the air and growling in frustration.
"Don't you think I know that...Besides Leonard you should know that from all the times we've been friends:- I hate germs therefore I cannot stay in place that puts my hygiene in jeopardy!"
"I can't believe you, how could you leave someone you love over something as petty as germs".
"How could you-"

Penny's pov.
All I can hear from my luxurious fluffy couch which, I am currently sprawled across with a glass of wine in my hand whilst watching pretty little liars:- is Sheldon and Leonard arguing over a hospital; but that's what makes the situation weird: I can't hear Y/N and I say that as it is unusual, since her and Shelly are usually stuck to each others sides like superglue either talking about nerdy science crap or cleaning or hygiene. So what I want to know is how is it even possible for two people so alike to spend so much time together?

So like any best friend would do I decided to go investigate what was going on across the hall, but much to my dismay I only seemed to walk into Sheldon with his head in his hands crying a waterfall of tears and Leonard with his fist against the beam that was closet to the kitchen. "What happened? where's Y/n? And why is Sheldon crying?" I ask as I sit on the arm of the sofa.
"She's at the hospital because someone couldn't handle being around germs.." He sased as he glared daggers into Sheldon's soul.
"I am not crying Penny, I'm simply just precipitating through my eyeballs and it's my fault that she's in the hospital" he sighed as his voice cracked leaving an awkward silence that no one had the balls to break, yet I couldn't help but screech in rage and disbelief.
"Why is it your fault and what the hell were you thinking leaving her there by herself for?"
Yet no matter how many times I asked the questions the silence remained and it was really starting to get my panties in a twist  as no one in the room was telling me what has happened to my best friend is she alive? Dead?. Several thoughts ran through my mind like a whirl wind , hundreds of scenarios all with the same ending played like a broken record until the sound of Leonards' ringtone broke the  stupid silence.
The only words that I could make out from his mumbled conversation was "awake and alive" before he hung up the phone he grabbed the keys out of his pocket as he walked towards the door.
"come on Sheldon, dry your tears your girlfriends alive and is apparently very mad at you, so get your ass moving"
Upon hearing the words Sheldon's eyes lit up like fireworks on the forth of July as he jumped out of his seat, "really?! Wait why is she mad at me?" He questioned as curiosity spread through out his voice.
"I don't kn-" but before Leonard could even finish his sentence Sheldon cut him off rather loudly saying "Ohhh. Now I rember its because i kissed her and left before she had time to respond"
"Wait what, ok back up wackadoodle when did you and Y/n get together I thought that you wanted Amy back wasn't that the whole idea of you trying to mend things?" I asked as confusion spread across my face as I thought to myself what they would actually be like as a couple , yet for some unknown reason a mental image of Y/n and Sheldon having sex flashed into my mind causing md to shake my head whilst jumping up and down to get the image out fo my head all the while unintentionally yelling"ew brain your horrible thing I don't want to visualize them two having sex!!"
"Excuse me asking this Penny, but who exactly are you taking about and why are mentally visualizing them having cotius?" He said and offered me a look to suggest that I had gone insane. When I had finally got the image out of my head I managed to whine out "It was you and Y/n and it happened because I was thinking about what you two would be like as a couple"
"mmm an interesting answer although it does make me wonder what she would be like in bed , I mean have you seen her legs there are so perfe- oh dear lord I'm turning into walowitz" he laughs as a small blush creeps across his pale cheeks.
"Sheldon!" Me and Leonard yell unintentionally in sync as we descend down the stairs. I slap his arm earning a tiny cry of pain from him, serves him right for having such dirty thoughts.

Time skip to the hospital.
Y/n pov.
I open my eyes to the bright white light of the hospital ceiling why do they always have to use 80watt bulb, honestly is it that hard to use energy saving light bulbs. Not only would it limit the light pollution in this room by over 65% but it would also prevent any temporary blindness that I am currently experiencing. "Sheldon!" I yelled as I sat up before a sharp pain ran through my side to the right side of my ribs causing me to wince and place a hand on the spot i guessed where bouts' the pain came from as I removed my hand from my side I noticed that my fingertips was covered in blood I immediately turn to my side only to be met with penny's face which was full of concern and worry "hey y/n are you ok?!" She asks as she puts her hand on my shoulder.
"yeah I'm fine , where's Sheldon?" I say as I attempt to look over her blond messy hair.
"well hello to you to, oh and congratulations y/n I knew my girl could do it" Penny yells as she jumps onto my bed wrapping her arms around me to which I reluctantly hug back seeing as I am not comfortable with a lot of human contact.
"Ow and thank you , I suppose you found out about the kiss as well" I sigh as I look down at my lap
"Err... yeah is that why you're mad at him? Because he kissed you then left"
"Obviously I mean have you seen him what girl wouldn't want to kiss him! Besides I didn't even get to kiss him back" I say as I try and do my best impression of a excited girly school girl , in turn causing me and Penny to laugh her arse of until a knock at the door interrupted.
Much to my surprise it was my Sheldon Cooper whom of which I intend to steal a kiss; "Penny may I speak to Y/n alone for a  few minutes please?" I noticed that he has several tear stains running down his cheeks and a glint of hope in his eyes.
"I'll give you to some privacy" she says as she goes to walk out of the room before tapping Sheldon on the shoulder whispering something into his ear that sounded something along the lines of "good luck" and winking at me before she left, to which I just laugh as Sheldon sits on the edge of my bed and takes my hand into his as he looks into my eyes as he beings to apologize, "y/n I-I'm so sorry if i had known how bad the situation was I wouldn-" I couldn't bare to let him doubt himself any longer so I took his shirt collar in my hands as I pulled him to meet my lips and kissed him deeply; he was shocked to say the least but after 10 seconds he gladly gave into the kiss as he licked my bottom lip begging for entrance yet I decided to play hard to get seeing as he left me behind, the fact that his hand brushed the side of my injury caused me to gasp thus allowing him to slip his tongue into my mouth as we fought for dominance: I won so I got to explore his wet cavern earning my self a moan of pleasure from him until a cough from Bernadette caught my ears attention causing my brain to pull away after a few smaller kisses "and that Cooper is how you kiss a girl" I said with a smirk as I leaned back onto my bed as a deep crimson blush made its way onto both of our faces.
"Well Y/n I never thought I'd be the one to hear those words to leave your mouth" Sheldon says as he stands up shoving his hands into his trouser pockets as he sat in the chair next to my bed blushing like a mischievous school kid who had just been caught doing something they shouldn't have.