Epilogue

Epilogue (Ten months later)

Aimee Grace's POV

"Come on Aimee! We're going to be late!" Dad called up the stairs as mum brushed my hair and tied it back so it was out of my face so it wasn't annoying

"We'll be there in a minute!" Mum yelled back as she finished tying my hair up.

"You said the same thing five minutes ago!" Dad shouted back making me and mum laugh.

She finished my hair a second later and I jumped down to look in the mirror on my desk. I was wearing a simple top and shorts with converse. "Do I look okay Mum?" I asked. She smiled at me as she came towards me.

"You look beautiful." She responded before she kissed me on my right cheek

I grinned as I took her hand and headed out of my bedroom and down the stairs to dad, Elizabeth and Mackenzie who were all waiting for me and mum to be finished.

"Finally!" Dad said in an over dramatic tone.

"I will never understand why it takes girls so long to get ready." He continued in a more quiet tone. Mum nudged him with her elbow.

"Watch it mister, or you might find yourself sleeping on the couch this evening." Mum warned him a second later.

"Fine I'll behave." Dad sighed before he went towards me and placed me on his hip.

"Let's get into the car shall we?" Dad suggested as mum went to get her shoes

We all got into the car and waited for mum to come outside. Today was the movie premiere of mine and Elizabeth's movie and I was excited but also nervous

Shooting the movie was a lot of fun and I hoped I could do more movies with my sister in the future. Almost everyone on set was really nice and understanding about my sensory issues. Which made things a lot easier and meant I could enjoy myself a lot more. Mum finally came outside and shut the door behind her.

"Who's up for ice cream after the premiere?" Dad asked as mum got into the car.

"Me!" Elizabeth and I both shouted at the same time.

"Alex the thing doesn't finish until late tonight. Do you really think it's a good idea to get the girls hyped up just before they have to go to bed and sleep for the night?" Mum asked as she got into the car.

"I don't think it will hurt them just this once!" Dad pointed out as he backed the car out of the drive and into the road.

Mum and dad argued about the whole thing the whole way there. Mac listened to music on her phone and Elizabeth drifted off into a daydream. I looked out of the window and tried to tune mum and dad out.

When we eventually arrived cameras and people circled around the car. My heart began to race as me and Elizabeth ducked down so the flashes from the cameras didn't half blind me or set my sensory issues off. Dad parked the car and helped us out before the director of the movie Robert came towards both me and Elizabeth.

"There's my two stars!" He exclaimed as he reached us. He high fived us both before he ruffled our hair playfully. The paparazzi snapped photos as Robert interacted with both me and Elizabeth before taking our hands and leading us to the red carpet.

The atmosphere was almost too good to be true and terrifying at the same time but Elizabeth took my hand into hers and squeezed it. "Let's do this." She told me and I nodded my head in agreement.

Me and Elizabeth walked down the carpet and took photos and signed pictures for people. It wasn't as bad as I originally thought it was going to be and it helped Elizabeth was beside me and holding my hand.

We were pulled over for interviews and photos many times before we reached the entrance to the building where we would be watching the film. Mum, dad and Mackenzie stood back as we talked to people.

Some people questioned how I was able to stand the studio lights and everything else. Others wanted to know how I could stand the texture of the clothing I was wearing but I came out with the same answer to both questions. Just because I have sensory issues doesn't mean I can't succeed in life. Things will be difficult and challenging but this old world won't stop me from achieving my hopes and dreams.

There will be times in life when things will be difficult and challenging but that wasn't going to stop me from being myself and making my dreams and wishes come true.

THE END!

Authors Note:

So this is the end of this book and the series. I won't do a sequel for this book because I like the way it ended and I don't have anymore ideas.

Did you like the ending?

Did you like the book?

Don't forget to vote and comment and I'll leave this here. -Kerri