9~ The Formal-Part 1

For those of you have already read the previous chapter, I changed a few things about the party, so go read it. Only takes a few seconds! Btw, it's the second last line.

"JUST KISS ALREADY!" I throw popcorn at the TV. I was watching Once Upon A Time and was at the scene where Emma and Hook were about to kiss. I gushed in happiness as they did. God, I can be such a girl sometimes. 

My phone starts to ring so I pause the episode and pick up the call.

"Girl turn to channel 13 now!" April's voice rings through the phone. 

"Okay damn girl!" I reply and change the channel. I almost drop my popcorn as I see the picture in front of me. It was a picture of me and Aaron, the guy I met at the beach, talking and laughing. 

"Can you believe it? The one and only Aaron Hamilton FLIRTING with a girl? Has the hunky billionaire finally moved on from his ex? What about this girl he's talking to? Sources found out that she was the SAME girl that Austin Thompson had a good make out session with a few weeks back! WHATTT???? Could we be having a LOVE TRIANGLE here everyone?!" The girl speaking on the screen screeches. Damn, people do anything to get a good story. We don't even look like we were flirting. Well, sorta.

"Dude, this people are crazy!" I shout to my phone. "This is so annoying." 

I could hear laughing from the other line. "Honey, do you realize your becoming famous right?"

Now it was my turn to laugh. "Girl please, I ain't a celebrity. The only thing I'm gonna be famous for is for my fashion designs."

"We'll see."

April was right. I was becoming famous, but not for my fashion designs. Paparazzi were always all around me, asking questions about Austin and Aaron. Austin this, Aaron that, geez it was brain-wrecking.

Okay, okay, negatives away, I'm shopping for a dress for my formal party this Thursday. I looked around the mall for some proper shops.

"Girl, you know you're not the only one in trouble here right?" Lucy(Grazer) said in my ear making me jump from our thoughts.

"Yeah girl! Loosen up! Come on, let's go to Sherri Hill!" Lacy(Killzaz) says as everyone grabs my hand and pulls me in. We look at all the dresses for like 10 minutes before I give up.

"There's nothing here!" I say before I hear a squeal.

"Demi, get your butt over here right now! I found the perfect dress for you!" Kenzie(Daycrasher) says as she keeps squealing. I run to her and completely squeal. 

"I LOVE IT!" I gush like crazy

"I LOVE IT!" I gush like crazy. It was so beautiful I couldn't even describe it. I grabbed it and ran to the changing room. "It's beautiful!" I squeal, and then I look at the saleswoman. "I'll take it."

"Hey!" I see Aaron wave to me as I smile. He was wearing a tuxedo with his hair messy in a bad boyish way. I know it may seem like we're moving fast, but  you don't know Boston elites. Moving fast? Totally not a thing. 

Moving on, I give a hug to Aaron. He eyes me, smiling. "You look so beautiful, you make everyone look like they just got out of bed."

I slightly blush at his compliment. "Thanks. Also, I'm pretty sure you're name isn't Aaron Washington." I say raising an eyebrow and smirking.

"Right." Now, it's his turn to blush."Sorry, I thought you'd end up fangirling over me. Heh." He puts his hand behind his head and makes a cute face without knowing. 

And that was when I noticed him.

"Oh my god, Austin?" I say, making him turning around.

"Demi?" He says, surprise evident in his voice. "Is that you." He hugs me. "Wow! Never thought I'd see you here. Is this you're family's party?"

I nod, smiling. "Oh! I'd like you to meet-"

"Austin bloody Thompson." Aaron speaks up, his tone dripping with hate. "What are you doing here?" 

Austin narrowed his eyes at Aaron. "What are you doing here, Hamilton?"

"Could ask the same for you." He replies, looking like he was about to punch him.

"Woah, you guys know each other?" I ask both of them, surprised. 

"Of course we do." Aaron speaks up after a moment of silence. "He stole my fiancee."

Sorry for being short. But I'm trying, I did promise to update. And I've decided to do it every Thursday! I'm not so sure about my other story.

Love you<3