chapter 3

KYLA
We paved our way through the sea of people with Gene scanning the place like she was hoping to see someone she knows and i am honestly not suprised because knowing her this long i could guess she may know every body in this place celebrities included and all i can do is follow her like a lost puppy. And still i do not know where exactly we are headed. "Gene where are we going exactly" i spoke up getting tired of walking around "my feet are killing me" and finally she stopped and looked at me all weird like

"Well if you must know im trying to get a date for myself as you are such a spoil sport and u cant do that standing around" she said with that mischievous smile i know too well.

I hold her hand and lean on her a little trying to ease my weight off my throbbing feet wondering why i had allowed gene succeed in making me were these bloody shoes

"kyla if u really want any one to pay any attention to you, you really have to smile more and stop acting like ure standing on ice" Gene says not quite looking at me

"I'd prefer to stand in my flipflops or sandals at the moment" I said but genye didn't seem to hear me her attention was back on the crowd which in turn seemed to be focused on the entrance and thats when i realise whats happening. The seven i hear Gene whisper to no one in particular and my breath catches their beauty was exaggerated after all nor enhanced by the tv they where godslike. The way they move symmetrically and graciously with so much ease the regal aura they seem to be emanating so much pride all in one place the sight of them was 'Beautiful'. It's like the whole place became one living being at the sight of them. As camerabots came cruising from everywhere aboundining whatever and whomever they where recording just to get a shot of this group consisting of four men and three ladies who seemed to be enjoying to be attention they were getting. The interviewer's seemed to be oozing with excitement as they clamour over each other just to get a word or two from these mega super stars and almost instantly i get irritated by the sight of them.

"Why exactly do you all treat them like they are not normal humans like we all are" i asked Gene after poking her ribs to get her attention.

"Well they are not normal are they like who doesnt want to be them" at this i roll my eyes "well who except you" she said reading my expression well "I mean look even Cerscie seems to be ready to trip over just to get closer to them"

And true to her words the curvy blonde star of the show was pushing her way past people to get to the one i remember they call morgan he kisses her a deep french kiss and i wondered why that wasn't flagged by the camerabots but the crowd just goes mushy over it and i notice her cheeks are burning scarlet. I notice the rest of d group exchange looks when they kiss i cant help but feel like they have this shared secret but everyone as is still swooning over them it seems like I'm the only one who notices it and thats when i notice Gene's gone.

"Damn that girl" i say as my eyes roam the crowd searching for her figure "I bet she's gone to try see if she can flirt with one of them" I say to myself. Well the movie will be starting in less than an hour so I decide to take genes advice and see if I'll be able to make a few friends since has deserted me.I hope I don't fall in these shoes i think to myself.

After playing Genes game for a few minute i get bored and try to get away from this crowd but just ended up bumping hard into someone and a hand keeps me from falling. I'm about to apologise when i look up at who i bumped into and my throat constricts.

Wintergreen
After answering a few questions just to satisfy the curiosities of a few reporters and I'm moving away to try and 'mingle' with the crowd as jade advices when im accosted by another reporter.

"Winter i think the public would love to know why exactly all seven of you are together at the same time seeing as this is neither a business meeting and it seems this is all just some pretty show for morgans new lady".

With that i stopped dead in my track thinking to my self that at least some humans have an iota of common sense.

Turning to face him "what is your name?" I ask. He turns a shade of pink and stammers incoherently then the word Ansel stumbles out of his mouth i step closer trying my very best to make myself less intimidating. I feel the packs eyes on me even though they are not bluntly staring "well you see ansel we are a pack, we are a single organism made of seven different parts so wherever you see one of us you see all of us" he wouldnt even look me in the eyes "so it doesnt matter if you see one or all seven of us and by the way do we need an excuse to see our fans?".

"No i guess not" his voice barely audible.

"Yes exactly anyway you are a pretty snayrt fellow and honestly our TV station needs people like you what do you say about working for us?" I ask and the suprise visible on his face

"Yes sir i wouldnt mind sir" he stutters. "Good then be sure to resume on monday you would be one of our co-anchors" and with that i walk away leaving him standing there shocked and i also very well knowing i have given the media fresh meat to talk about. And i feel morgan trying to probe into my head "what is it man" i ask granting him access

"Dude what you did just there was turnt you literally made a grown man cry" he said and i could hear faintly almost a whisper Cersei's voice in the background talking passionately to him.

"Yea but dude what show are you going to put him on cause i dont think we have any new one?" Dante asks.

"Well Kassandra has been wanting a presenter for famoux on the X I'm guessing he should fit nicely" i tell him.

"Ah my brother with emotions i would always live in that moment" Jade says teasingly

"Morgan how many of us are in this telepathic group chat I'm getting a headache already" i ask getting tired of all hearing new voices in my head.

"Well now that you ask uhmn i belive all in all we have seven people. Dufus" his voice dripping with mockery and i bump hard into something or someone and i curse as i catch her midway through the fall reflexively. She stares up and opens her mouth to speak but just gapes and stares the typical expression they all give.

"Hey winter what's happening i can feel something's wrong" jades voice cuts through.

"Yea im alright i just bumbed into someone" i said still staring at her. "Where are my manners im sorry misses"i say to her.

"No no I'm ment to be sorry i should really be looking at where i am going" she says standing erectly.

"Yo winter send an image of her" morgan says and i focus on her memorisingbher face and features.

"Wow she looks uhmmm..." Dante stated but seems lost for words.

"Geeky in the eyes but combat bitch looking in dressing" ivy helped him out

"Yea thanks" he says.

"New game!" I hear morgan mentally screaming

"Yea" Lyan agreed.

"No i wont condone that" jade said a bit hotly

"All in favour for new game say I" i asked while mentally grinning cause i know what the motion would be.

"I" Morgan,Ivy,Aed,lyan and dante all said and i could feel jade frown "Motion passed new game it is lets see if i can get her before the night runs out" i said and removed myself from the group before my sister could start a petition
Grining wickedly i stared at this human and i thought. Let the games begin.

*********************************
My longest chapter yet please tell me what you think and vote if you like it