#BLACKLIVESMATTER

Okay so i was gonna post a story today but i decided it wasnt worth it and right now my eyes are clouded guess im just really mad right now but honestly its just not dope. 2 guy in 24 hours thats not something we can juat over look its hell of a fucking wrong. I mean people where just coming to grips with Alton Sterling death and then Philando Castile i mean hey its not that the worst part is that he got shot following orders or that the faggot of a cop kept blaming the dying man but instead that his own daughter was in the car and had to console her mum through that messy shit. Then thinking about the cops on alton i honestly would want to know how a man disorientated by two taser shots would comply easily and immediatly or how physically possible it is for some one to reach into their pockets for a gun when having 2 cops ontop of him .Man my heart bleeds for altons son i truly felt his pain seeing him cry that emotional reminds me of my own bro hell they could pass for each oda in heught and weight looking at him on TV and imagining ifnthat where to be ny bro standing beside my mum while i was away studying what would i do. And they say all lives matter its like telling a breast cancer patient that people suffering from lung cancer matter too.
Two men just got killed one for the only crime of illegaly selling acD on the property of a store WITH the owners permission and the other for having a BROKEN TAILLIGHT

.
Now this is my opinion yours may be different but my heart goes out to every one of those dudes family members
RIP BROTHERS