Chapter Sixteen

"Oh.....ah.....ummmm (Y/n), what are you doing here?" The soft voice you would always crave called out to you. Sitting up you see familiar bright green eyes that sparkled in bright sun.

"Hello Finny...." A broken smile made its way to my face. "I'm just contemplating my choices..." I spoke softly as motioned for Finny to sit next to me.

"(Y/n).....is it okay to like someone....even if they don't like you back?" Finny asked in a soft tone while looking up at me. I smiled and pulled him close to me, his head on my lap.

"Yes.....it's okay...." I gently pet his head. Finny only hummed in response. Then it was silent. It wasn't an awkward silence though, it was a relaxing silence.

I continued to run my hands through his short blonde hair pulling some bits out and flattening others.

"(Y/n).......is it okay to l-love you?" Finny's face was a bright red as he lifted his head off my lap and grabbed both of my hands.

I laughed a little a pet his head. "I'm not quite sure about that myself, but as far as I know....yes it's okay.

"Well then....I l-love you!" Finny yelled his grip on my hands getting a little tighter. "O-oww! T-that hurts-!"

"Ah....I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I should just go..." Finny quickly got up to run away. And this was it. An all too familiar scene. It would tear me apart to watch him leave. But would it hurt him if I keep him with me? "N-no! Don't leave me!"

I reached out and barely grabbed his hand on time. My knees skid on the ground due to the fact that he was already walking off. "If you're going to leave....t-take me with you at least. Don't leave me again!"

"Ah, (Y/n) what are you doing!" Finny said with a worried expression written on his features. "I don't want you to go! Please don't go..." I whimpered moving myself to grab onto his leg. Then I heard a soft laugh escape his lips.

"(Y/n)....your like a little kid sometimes....it so cute..." Finny lightly pet my head and kissed the top of my head. "I have to go, I'll see you later tonight, I promise." Finny happily smiled at me before removing me from his leg.

I watched him leave. That's when I couldn't take anymore of this. I fell back and started laughing, tears streaming down my face.

"No one will ever love me like he did."

I turned to my side stretching my arms the grass underneath softly poking me while the warm sun begged me to stay put.

Finally dragging myself up I dusted off my maid uniform and made my way to the manor. Wiping away my remaining tears I made my way around the manor searching for Sebastian.

Luckily I quickly found him as if he where waiting for me. "Ah! Sebastian! I was just looking for you. You haven't assigned me my chores. Is there anything I could do?"

Signing Sebastian pet my head while giving me a sympathetic look.

" (Y/n), do you really love him?"

●●●●●●●

Sorry I think this is too short I'll try to upload two chapters today

Also school started up again and I'm in eight grade! Yay so I just wanted to focus a little more on my grades ;3; sorry

I know most of you don't really wanna know a lot about me so yeah. 

And I'm really sorry for all the spelling mistakes ;3;