Gorgeous

Rose pov//
"She is going to live."
Alastair says to me as I walk into the waiting area.
Thank god! I can't do this to her anymore, and if she did die I wouldn't be able to live with myself.
I don't think I'll ever be able to look at her the same way again.
I really bullied her because I was jealous of her.
She had beautiful hair and glowing eyes. Her body shape was perfect and was always adored with the cutest outfits.
I'm almost positive not a single drop of makeup has ever touched her skin.
She is gorgeous, and when I saw that her eyes didn't hold the same glow and her outfits mostly consist of baggy sweaters and leggings I felt pride.
I don't know why I felt pride...
"I'm sorry, I'm done with being a bully, I don't even know how I've done this so long. I feel horrible. But you know you are lucky to have her right? God she has made you so much more then what you were when you moved here."
The words I say are true, when Alastair came to our school he was a delinquent at its best. She saw something in him, she has changed that boy so much and for the good.
"I do know I'm lucky to have her and I thank god ever day for her. But you have no say about who is good for me or who she is good for, I know you are sorry and I'll accept it but things will never change, I will never see you as a friend or anything close to one, so please don't even try."
I should have known it couldn't all be fixed in a day, after all this all did just happen today.
I sit down and pray for her to wake up soon. I need to talk to her.