Packs moving to the castle and second mate.

Rose's p.o.v

"Your highness I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to make an important announce meant hope you don't mind that I do it I know you have lots of room." I said looking at the king he nodded his head knowing I was right.

I teleported all the dead rogues out of the room and teleported my self up to the balcony where I was everyone came back into the ball room in shock. I cleared my voice and let my scent be revealed. I stood at attention looking at everyone. Everyone was chatting noisily so I grabbed an air horn and pushed the button everyone covered their ears and got quite but britania. "You bitch" she said "SHUT UP" my voice boomed "OR YOU WILL BE NEXT." I said glaring at her. She shut up which was wise. "All alphas please step forward" I said. all the alphas stepped forward "LISTEN UP I AM NOT GONNA REPEAT MY SELF ALL ALPHAS NEED TO BRING YOUR PACKS HERE ASAP YOU HEARD WHAT THE GIRL SAID. YOU WILL COME HERE AND ME AND MY TEAM WILL TRAIN YOU THERE IS ENOUGH ROOMS HERE WE WILL ALL STAY IN THE CASTLE AND ON CASTLE GROUNDS. IF YOU DON'T I WILL COME AND TAKE YOUR ALPHA POSITIONS BY FORCE AND ORDER EVERYONE TO COME HERE INCLUDING YOU ALPHA ALEC ." I said loudly his name cause he was trying to sneak away. "GET GOING GET PACKED BRING WHAT YOU NEED NOW GO." I said all alphas grabbed their mates and left the castle all rushing to their pack house.

I transported to the king and queen and the head guard. My girls followed me as I got down there. "Your highness we need to talk." I said to them. We all walked to the meeting room with the table and 3D images. "Thank you for protecting our son." The queen said. "No need to thank us yet." I replied. "A thing you should know is I'm a hybrid of wolf vampire demon angel and sorceress." I said calmly looking into there eyes. they were shocked but nodded their head. "We need to train everyone that can be trained including you guys I'm sorry to say this to you guys you need to be able to protect yourself so so either you can train secretly or with everyone else. But if you train with every one else I'm in charge no complaints." I said informing them. "We will train with every one else." The king and queen said. "Ok we start training about nine and breakfast is at 730 to 845." I told them " we will train in the Royal gym cause it can hold about 15 thousand people." I informed them calmly. "Queen Anne the black knight pack is already here." A guard said opening the door. "Show them their rooms" she said. "Ok now that is settled I'm off to bed all packs should be here by tomorrow night." I told her. I turned around and walked out of the room. I transported us girls to our room. We said good night and fell asleep.

Xavier's p.o.v

I went to find my mom and dad because they vanished with my mate and I wanted to know if they knew anything. I found the walking out of the meeting room. "Mom dad who was that girl? Tell. Me everything you know please." I said. They looked at me kinda funny. We started to walk and mom started talking. "Her name is rose Andrews she and the other girls served in the military for seven years they are apart of black knight pack they are the most skilled fighters in the world. She was a head sergeant of the marine corps. " my mother said. "Other then that that's all we know son." My dad said I nodded my head and went to my room I laid down and fell asleep thinking about her.

Rose's p.o.v

I woke up the next day at my normal time at 430 got dressed and went to the gym and stretched and did my morning work out for two hours. After I was done I went up stairs and started making breakfast in the whole castle I finished making French toast eggs bacon toast pancakes waffles fruit smoothies fresh cut fruit yogurt parfaits and fresh squeezed o.j. I grabbed the air horn and held it down for a long time till people came out of their rooms. I noticed all packs were here but one the Luna star pack. "Everyone up breakfast is ready come and get it while it's hot today I'm going to observe how each pack trains and so is my team. Let's go training is at nine so come eat." I said to everyone I turned around and got a plate and piled it high the king and queen came in followed by the alphas they all sat and waited to be serve but the black knight pack just went and served them selfs. "You guys have to get your own food since I cooked it all." I informed them they all nodded their heads and got up just as the prince came in. He starred at my plate shocked at how much food I had on it I could tell he was I couldn't see hiM because my food was towering above me but I could feel his presence. i dug in and ate everything and got up for seconds everyone starred. "Eat a lot when I start training you this is about how much you will eat in a day" I said. When I finished and everyone else was done I stood up "everyone go get changed you have ten minutes to get to the gym black knight pack you know it's five no dilly dallying let's go move it." I said. Every one got up and ran to get ready but me and the girls.