Sexy Math's Guy...

I'm backkkkkk! I know I haven't replied to your messages! I rarely checked wattpad. I will get around replying this evening though 😂

How's this chapter's cover? I ended up discovering my love for photography 😍

But this isn't a chapter update but something most of you asked me to write about!

I had planned to do a Q and A but literally everyone was just interested in the whole Sexy Math's Guy (SMG) story. So I thought I'll explain the whole thing since I deleted my UniDiaries book 😛

I'm gonna live under constant threat that SMG doesn't ever get his hands on this.

Just to give an intro, he's actually an year older than me - so he's in 2nd year of uni where as I'm in first. And just to state the obvious, he majors in Maths where as I major in Accounting and Finance 😊

So basically, I'm a Pakistani and when I first started university last September, there was this guy who helped me when I was moving into the uni dorms. I have NO recollection of him helping me to this day. Then there was this event where the Pakistani society was all introducing themselves and the first thing SMG asks me is, 'Did I help you move in?' I'm there half frozen and said that I couldn't remember and then in response he literally stated the name of the exact building I moved into. I was pretty surprised that someone just kinda remembered me 😅

Anyway, we ended up being friends on facebook and a few weeks later I messaged him because there was some issue with the society - He was sooooo nice with handling the issue and I think that night we ended up chatting till 3 in the morning. A week later he messaged me for some work so it was basically us finding ways to strike a conversation - and again the convo lasted till 3 - This was really unlike me!

I'm generally a very reserved when it comes to talking to guys so it was always very formal from my side - and he's the opposite! He loves informal conversations and for the next few months he basically tried making me feel more comfortable so that I would talk more. He has a good sense of humour too so it really helped me to be good friends with him.

During this whole time, I was thinking that this guy is good looking and he's pretty decent. But the thing I really found attractive was the fact that he was really passionate about making Pakistan a better country and he'll super close to his family. And on top of it, we'd both moved to the UK in our teens so had a similar outlook on a lot of things.

We started talking in Urdu (our home language) and one thing you should know about Pakistani guys - The moment you start talking in Urdu, they think that all cultural barriers have been broken and that they could say anything but SMG never ever said anything inappropriate.

I have this good memory of him. We had these uni exams in January and a night before my exam around 10, I messaged him asking if he could solve this maths related question I was confused with. He replied at 2 in the morning, solved that question for me even though he himself had an exam the next morning - That really made me pretty happy, it made me feel as if I was important! Then on my birthday, he actually forgot to wish me probably because he had an exam that day. But the day after, he messaged me and wished and apologised for not wishing in time. It was pretty sweet, Okay!

 It was pretty sweet, Okay!