6. Chanyeol: The Jerk from the Supermarket

Your POV

"Honey, can please pick this up for me in the supermarket?" Mom said giving me a list of groceries. I nodded and went to my car. The supermarket is 10 minutes away from our house. I look at my clock in the dashboard, it says '6:15 pm'. I ramdomly picked one of my CDs and played it.

" Yo! Okay!
Sexy!" Oh! It's EXO.

"a hoksi molla gyeonggo haneunde" Kyah! It' Kai. This guys are handsome, good in dancing and singing. They're a total package. I heard they will have a concert here in our town and my friend is inviting me to watch with her.

After 4 songs I reached the grocery. I parked my car and went inside. I grabbed a pushed cart and started to look for what I need. There are only few customers left, maybe because there's only 2 hours left before closing time. I hummed along to the song that's on their radio.

After 15 minutes, there's only one thing left and that is milk. It's a good thing that their milk in on promo. You can buy three for only $**.

I immidiately went to the Dairy Aisle and saw that their's only three left. Perfect! I immidiately grabbed the two cartons. When I was about to get the other one, another hand came in view. The owner of the hand was a guy and he's taller than me, I think he's around 6'2"? I can only see his eyes because he has a black mask on his face. I don't think his sick becaus his mask is like the ones you see on animes or kpop stars. His hair is covered by a black beanie. But their are some strands that are escaping from the beanie and it's color red.

"Uhh.." was all I can say. I was mesmerized by his eyes, they don't have color like blue or green or other colors but they're beautiful to look at. "Ma'am, sir, that's the last one. So if I were you I'll purchase that" an employee said. "I really need this. My mom would probably kill me if I don't get three cartons of milk" I said. I hope he understand. I grabbed the carton but he stopped me. "My friend will kill me too if I don't get him a carton of milk" he said. Aish! "Then you could just go to another store" I said.

He shook his head and tug the carton on his direction. I tugged it back "This is mine" I glared at him. "Your name is not written on it" he tugged it back to him. Poor Carton. "So is yours" I could also go to another store but the next store is already closed. "Just give it to me Miss. You already have two cartons" he said. Didn't he heard that I need three or he's just deaf? "No way" I pushed him and grabbed the carton but he grabbed my hand thus making us fall on the ground. The milk is not in my hand anymore, it's in the floor on the top of his head. Aish! I was about to grabbed the carton but he pushed me. He then grabbed the carton and ran. "Mianhae!" he shouted. He's Korean. Aish.

"Jerk!" I shouted back.I had no choice but to go home with two cartons of milk.

-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-

*concert day of EXO*

"I'm so excited Y/N!" My friend squeled. "Me too!" I giggled as we look for our seats.

Before the show starts we catched up first. I told her about the jerk on the grocery and she wants to look for the jerk and 'kill him'.

"The show begins in 3..2..1.." a voiced said.

"Ahooo!" They're going to perform wolf?! A spotlight came out of nowhere and lighted exo!

Chanyeol came out and started singing. "kyah! Chanyeol!" He's my bias by the way. Oh. He dyed his hair red. Red hair, reminds me of that jerk! But it's okay, Chanyeol is handsome anyway.

When the concert ended we went to the backstage we because of the meet and greet. "Hi,I'm YF/N and this is my friend YN" my friend said. "Hello!" Suho said and he shook hands with us "I'm-" I cut him off. "We already know" I said in duh tone. He smiled at me.