Chapter Seven:

It has been two weeks since I talked to Brad. I have been working long hours at the shop so that Lily wouldn't ask for sex. There has been times I would come home and we would drink or smoke but after that I would go to sleep. I have been thinking a lot about what Brad said. Lily may be the one to help me get over my ex. She may even be able to fix me. I don't want to use her though. That is one of the main reasons I haven't had sex with her again. I have made up my mind today though.

When I get home there is pizza to eat. I eat and then ask to see Lily in the living room. She follows me and sits next to me. I say, " So I have been thinking and I would love for you to be my girlfriend if you want to be."

" I would love that. Sasha you just made me so happy."

" I'm happy too hun."

She smiles big at me. I smile back before kissing her. She doesn't say anything about sex which makes me really happy. I still want to wait a while before we have sex again.

She asks if I want to watch a movie and I nod. She goes and picks one out for us to watch. After hitting play she comes and cuddles with me. I take my phone out and text Brad.

' Hey so I went for it. Lily is now my girlfriend."

" About danm time. I'm happy for you. I hope she will make you happy."

' Thanks Brad :).'

" Your welcome now enjoy your night with your new girlfriend."

I put my phone away and cuddle closer to Lily. Luckily tonight she has decided to have clothes on or it would have been really hard not to have sex with her.

****

The next morning my sister calls to check on Lily. I tell her that she is doing good. She says, " Well that's good but her dad is starting to worry that she doesn't have a boyfriend. She needs to come up with one fast if she wants to stay living with you."

" And why is that."

" Because Kyle thinks you may turn her gay."

" That is stupid and you know it."

" Yeah I do but he doesn't."

" Ok I will let her know. Love you bye." I don't let her say anything else because I hang up.

I go and find Lily. She is in her room. I walk in and she looks up at me and smiles. She says, " Hey sexy what's up?"

" I just got off the phone with Sophia. Your dad is starting to think that I will turn you gay. Little does he know you were already gay when we met. You need to come up with a fake boyfriend or he is going to make you move out of here."

" Ok well I have a gay friend that may act like my boyfriend."

" Can anyone tell that he is gay?"

" No he acts straight even though he isn't. He is still in the closet so it may help him out also if he acts like my boyfriend."

I nod. She makes a phone call. She makes small talk before telling him what is going on. She waits for an answer before smiling. She hangs up and says, " He said he would do it as long as I act like his girlfriend when it comes to his parents."

" Ok well what is his name and when do I get to meet him. I have to approve of who my girl's fake boyfriend is."

" His name is Brandon and you can meet him tomorrow night for dinner."

" Ok well see if his boyfriend wants to come also."

" Ok I will."