New Life for Richard - Part 1

Warning: Reader is intended to be female. However, I intentionally left out gender specifics to allow for the inclusion of other genders. You lovelies read as whoever you want!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Are you sure you're feeling better, Y/N," Richard asked as he came up behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist, while you were washing up after breakfast. For the past few days, you've had a bad fever and a stomach ache. You'd be bedridden for the first few hours of the day, then you'd feel well enough to be up and about. At first, you thought it was just a fluke or a bug, but when it happened three days in a row, you figured you actually were sick.

Then, after the fifth day, you were suddenly better. As of today, you've been better for two days, with no hint that the sickness, whatever it was, is coming back. The whole time, Richard has been worried about you. He wasn't able to take time away from filming, so he called you to check in on you, every chance he got. This morning was no different; even though you felt better, he was still concerned that the illness would resurface.

To set his mind at ease, you turned around in his arms to face him with a soft smile. "Richard, I feel great, this morning. And, just to be sure that I'm done being sick, I'm going to the doctor, today. So, I don't want you worrying yourself sick about me. Just focus on filming, today, and I'll see you tonight."

He stared into your eyes, as if searching for a hint that you weren't actually okay, then smiled lovingly. "Alright, darling... If you're sure. But, please, call me if you need me. I'll give my phone to an assistant, so even if you call during a scene, I can leave to come and help you."

You chuckled and caressed his heavily stubbled cheek, which he kept well-maintained for his current role. "Hun, honestly, there's no need for that. You just focus on work. If your mind is ready to leave at a moment's notice, it will show on your face. Just go, okay? I love you."

He grinned his perfect grin and leaned in, centimeters away from your lips. "Ooooh, I love you so much," he whispered, in that deep and sensual voice you adored so much. He closed the miniscule distance and pressed his soft lips to yours, as you both poured your love for each other into this tender kiss. However, he had to get to work quickly, or shooting would start late. You slowly pulled away and pressed a fingertip to his still-puckered lips.

He opened his eyes and sadly pulled away. "Okay, okay," he sighed. "I'm going. But, I mean it! If you need me, call me. I'll come as soon as I can!" You rolled your eyes and shook your head. "Would you get going, ya pirate," you joked, giving him a gentle shove in the center of his toned chest. He chuckled and kissed your lips one last time before running out the door.

Your smile fell after you heard his car pull out of the drive way and zoom off to the set. You sighed and went upstairs to the bathroom in your bedroom. You opened up the cabinet under the sink and pulled out the pregnancy test you had hidden behind the cleaning products. You already had a feeling in your gut as to what the stick would tell you. You sat down on the toilet and, rather awkwardly, peed on the stick. You carefully put the cap back on the test and put it in the sink.

Now, the waiting had begun.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Author's Note:
Ooooooh, what's going to happen next? Will you find out you're carrying something special, or will it have just been a bug?

Find out in Part 2!

Remember, constructive criticism is always welcome. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I hope you have a great day and remember to be awesome to each other!

PS- Media is related, if only because of the caption. For anyone that has seen whatever film/tv show the media is from...is the caption actually what he's saying? It looks like he's saying something like "you b*****s", "too precious", "still precious", "you're precious", "your precious...", or "to business". You know...stuff like that. What's he saying?