Part 10

'Still with error' 'in the anti-void' welp i g-guess i should get b-back to inktale...uhhhh may-maybe i should wait ya can't stall forever AH! W-why are you here!? it doesn't matter. so brah you took my advice 'fresh said happily' what? Ha! No i'll d-do what i need to maybe but what ya need to do is what i said soooo whatever... ya avoiding ink aren't you WANT? NO!..... that sounds like a yes to me brah yeah fine w-whatever................................................................ hmm? That's surprising you're still here i hate to say it but your right i don't w-what to see ink we h-h-haven't seen each other in a long t-time yeah i bet ya two have a lot ta talk about yeah....... Like i said can't stall forever~ 'fresh said cheerfully' ya gonna stop trippin dawg well see ya on the other side 'Fresh poof' sigh w-welp 'error opened a portal to inktale and went in' here go nothing 'closed the portal' 'with blueberry and ink' 'blueberry is outside' "all the clouds are so beautiful" 'blueberry said cheerfully' 'all of a sudden he heard static' "hm what's that sound?" 'blueberry turned around' "gasp" h-hey blueberry "error where have you been!?" i was just thinking "just thinking!? It was freezing!" i k-know but at le-least i knew you w-were safe! "you left me on a cold mountain! i didn't even know where i was!" i t-told you-you not to k-k-kiss me! 'Silents' "sor-" no i'm sorry i shouldn't of left you here "..........i shouldn't of kiss you....." it's ok it was nice "what really?" yeah but anyway did you see ink? fancy meeting you here i see you finally decided to show up. ink. error.