4- fights and friendship

Angels POV

Bolloks

Freddy folded his arms glaring at me. My stomach twisted but I refused to let it get the better of me and back down, I mean I had just found somewhere where Freddy's gang wouldn't find me and now they were here.

I had always known I would have to stand up to them eventually instead of backing down over nearly everything.

"What do you all want?"

I pushed the words out forcing away any doubt or shakes in my voice Frankie sniggered shrugging her broad shoulders.

"Well duh we want to come hang out here only we need to clear out the scum"

"Well start with yourself why don't you?" I snapped. God, I hated this bitch.

It was oddly exhilarating standing there and I fought the urge to tell every one of them exactly what I thought of them.

"Don't you hang out in the woods so nobody catches you smoking and jacking each other off?" Finn's presence next to me was equally calming and surprising.

I put my hands over my mouth to hide the laugh that pushed at my throat. Freddy snapped at me clearly taking it too personally.

"Why are you even hanging out with these guys? They're pathetic!" I rolled my eyes. He was too big for his boots and I knew exactly how to bring him down.

"at least they don't go groveling and doing chores for people so they won't get beat up" the words like venom where out of my mouth before I could help it.

I heard an "oh damn" from behind me and smiled, pushing away the guilt that I felt knowing I had the upper hand. I never expected what was coming next.

It was a blow across my face that made everything blurry. I heard an "Oi!" From Finn. But I didn't need him to stand up for me. This was it Now I wouldn't hold back.

Ignoring the stinging pain in my face, I grabbed Freddy by the shirt and slammed him against the wall. A satisfying thunk echoed as his head hit the whiteboard.

"You really wanna make this a fight?! You know I'm stronger than you Freddy so leave now before I really have to hurt you"

He glared at me. But now up close I could see the regret in his eyes. He didn't want to hurt me he just wanted to fit in... No matter what.

He lashed out at me holding something silver and red. A stinging pain shot across my scalp.

"Freddy stop!" Charlotte's voice rang out strained and angry.

Don't think of him as Freddy it'll just mean he won't learn think of him as one of those people that made your life hell.

All the boiling anger and hate I had felt flew through me as Robbie and Finn moved to my side

"Sorry"

I muttered and threw him to the ground. He got up and lunged at me.

I couldn't do it.

Yes,, I could.

he's my brother.

But he has to learn.

I closed my eyes and bowed my head waiting for the blow.

Instead, somebody shoved me out of the way. I looked up to see Freddy land on Charlotte her feet planted onto Freddy's stomach using his weight to roll backward, knocking him into the wall.