Chapter three and four

Days were a bore, I wake up go to school, play practice, work, then to bed. What a great life, I was in dance class, listening to the Brit brats chatter about the first dates they ever went on, "oh yeah, and I was so hyper, I almost rode the car off the cliff" their little spot on the top of the bleachers filled with laughter. I rolled my eyes going back to my homework, good old math problems.

Something hit me in the back of the head, I turned back to see Brit grinding like an idiot, "what's so funny" i moaned, much rather wanting to flick her in the face, maybe even  in the eye. "I heard about your little go by with brice, not cool" "really now, and what is your reasoning behind this" "I get that you like him, but you don't have to throw yourself onto him" "what now"

"C-mon Andy, darling admit it"

"Huh"
"See your speechless, you know you do"

"First of all, he kissed me, second of all, I don't like him, and I'm glad to see your keeping up your profile"

"Whatever"

"You got that right"

"Shut up"

"Okay then"

"Your such a snot"

"That you, I'm just fallowing in your footsteps".

She gave up and went back to her air head friends. "Girls, you have to hear this, when I was in howii, this kid..." I really didn't want to hear the dumb story.  I doodled on my notebook, really not wanting to be here.

Class was slower then Brits math skills, good one right, all I could think about was the final school trip to California, it was a school tradition, I couldn't wait for it.

Dear dairy,

I've been thinking, I have all these dairy pages full of my life, I wonder if I wrote a book about it called dandy Andy, I mean everybody calls me that, it would be funny, all my friends would be like I'm in your book, wow, that would be crazy.

What if it got published, and then I would be so famous, that would be the life, like seriously, people would come up to me and be like, oh my gosh Andy, I'm your biggest fan, I loveeeeee youuuuu.

Or what If one of my friends elected me for a talk show called the funniest girl ever. I can see it now

Andy you were elected by 100 people, then the crowd would cheer, that you Betty, yes I am funny, my dear old mom calls me a nut, haha, then they would show clips of my life, you know all that secret stuff, kinda strange.

Love Andy

"Hey Logan wanna hit up the bowling Allie with me and Jen" I said tapping him on the head, he was in the middle of a complicated Sudoku game, he didn't even reply, "yo nerd face" I screamed in his ear, yanking the book away from him, "Andy I was so far"

"Oh waaaa waaaa waaa" I said tickling his ear, "I'm sure you'll live"
"No"
"Oh shut upppp"
He laughed scooting closer, what do you want"
"You want to go bowling" I screamed the last part in his face, ya know to help the kid understand, "sure" he said backing away, he laughed then ruffled my hair. "Logan come here" jasmine scratched rushing up to us, "what is it" he asked standing up, jasmine was in a black sequins top with dark purple jeans. "We made this epic shield in art club, Andy come too"
"I'm on it" I said picking up my flowery notebook and joining the both of them on a journey to the art room.

I could already hear Emily's laugh, it almost sounded like a waterfall, riding and falling, but I loved it just the same. "Hey Andy darling" Emily said, she had tie-dye jeans on with a lacy white shirt, it was actually really cute.