3. The new house

Jack's Pov.
1 week later

"Rose! Don't open your eyes yet." I was showing Rose to our new house. "Ok, open your eyes... Now!"
Rose opened her mouth wide in astonishment.

"Jack, how could you afford to but a place like this? I thought you were.. you know..."
"Poor? Don't be afraid to say it. I know I'm poor."
"Ok sorry. Well, I suppose I'm not rich anymore." Rose's face lit up. I thought she would sad that she is not rich anymore.
"Well then, would you like to see inside?"
I lead Rose inside, as we walked in through the front door, we were in the living room, the door on the left lead to the kitchen and the doors on the right lead to two bedrooms. In the kitchen, the glass door lead to the back garden and the door on the right lead to a bathroom. The house was huge. On the left, in the bathroom, was a bath, in the corner on the right was a sink and a toilet was next to it. There was also a bathroom with the same design which was attached to the bigger bedroom.
"Oh Jack," Rose gasped, "This place is wonderful."
I slowly nodded my head before giving Rose a long hug followed by a kiss.
"We better go back and get our stuff from the hotel then."

Rose's Pov.

Once we came back, I put my dresses away in a simple wooden wardrobe before placing my brush down on the white dressing table which had a mirror and four drawers. The new house was already decorated with furniture, except from the second bedroom.
"Jack," I began searching for Jack, before realising he was in the kitchen, "What will we do with the second bedroom?" I asked, waiting for an answer.
"Well, after a lot of thinking, I've decided. I think we should start a family but first," Jack went on to one knee and presented to me a small blue box. I covered my mouth with one hand and I held out my left one to Jack, "Rose DeWitt Bukator, will you marry me."
I had already started to cry when he got down on one knee but now it was unbearable. I just had to let it out. "I do." I squeaked, whilst crying. Jack placed the silver ring with a tiny gem on, on to my finger. He got up and held me tight. He kissed me and wiped away my tears that were never ending. As we got in to bed that night, my eyes ached like hell though. But I was happy though. Happy to be Mrs. Dawson. To marry to Jack.

Early the next morning, I had to escape from Jack's grasp and run to the bathroom. Jack later followed me and held back my hair from my face as I was sick.
"Jack," I said, my throat hurting, "go back to bed I'm fine." Jack protested to go back to bed but instead, filled the bath with warm water and told me to get in. He helped me remove my sick scented clothes and I blushed when he saw me half naked.
"Rose, I have seen you before with no clothes on before, it's fine."
As i got in to the bath, Jack walked out to find a bucket. When he returned, he handed it to me incase I needed to be sick.

Once I got out of the bath, Jack handed me a light pink towel which I wrapped myself up in and then walked in to the bedroom. Jack picked out a dress for me to wear from our wardrobe and layed it on the bed. It was a light blue dress with light pink straps. It was Jack's favourite one of mine.

As I walked towards the kitchen, Jack rushed up to me and asked to speak to me about something important.
We went in to the bedroom and sat on the bed. He held my hand tight and began speaking.
"Well, Rose. Do you think that you being sick this morning was.. you know... morning sickness? You could be pregnant." After Jack said that a smile spread wide across my face. We both stood up and Jack lifted me up into the air and kissed me.
"I will always love you." He whispered.
"Me too." I said as he put me down.

I was sat around in our house all day whislt Jack was out 'working', I starting to plan for our wedding when I heard there was someone at the door. I opened it and it was Molly.

"Hello Rose." She greeted me as she walked in. "Wow," she looked around our new house and her eyes got wider in each she looked in, "how did you and Jack afford this place? It feels almost like your old house. Just a lot smaller"

I explained to her about Jack earning the money and she was amazed.
"So Rose, what do you want to tell me."

"Well," I began, "me and Jack will be getting married soon and--" she stopped me there.

"You're getting married?!" She asked with a huge smile that spread on her face from cheek to cheek.

"Yeah, and i was wondering if Jack could maybe borrow a suit from you."

Molly nodded her head and told me that she will drop it by next week. We said goodbye and she left. I hoped she wasn't going to tell my mother. Because then she would tell Cal. If she did, I would be in deep, deep shit.

"Rose, I'm back." Jack came through the door, kissing me on my forehead. I loved it when he did that, it always comforted me. "Rose. I saw Cal again. He found out the hotel where we stayed and found the necklace."

"Well," I replied, "he will hopefully leave us alone now. Anyway, lets not talk about Cal and focus on our wedding then."

"Ok, my beautiful wife to be..." I giggled lightly before putting my arms around Jacks neck.

"I love you Jack."

"I love you Rose." He kissed me and then we sat down discussing the wedding.

After about two hours, we decided on the date. The 15th of August. We were going to go to the church the next day and organise it all there. After we had discussed the plans, we had an uninvited guest. It was my Mother.

"Rose, I heard you're getting married to that gutter rat and I need to ta-- Oh!" She looked inside our house and was suprised because of the space we had. "Well," she said, still suprised, "how could you both afford a house. I expected you to live on the streets with.. him. Anyway, I'll be off now." She said, looking at Jack.

"Oh, mother."

"What Rose?"

"I need you to ask Molly to see me at the Cafè in about 3 weeks to discuss the wedding."

My mother nodded her head and left.

"Well," Jack began, "your mother seemed quite suprised we got a house. I bet she has one."

"She does. The thing is though, Molly told me that the house is terrible,they left it for so long that it has mold and everything."
Jack smiled a secret smile.

"Well then Rose, we should get you to the doctor to see if you are pregnant!" Jack got up and took my arm. He lead me out of the door trying to find one. After a while, we did find one and we went inside.
We waited for someone to appear at the desk and when they did, we got seen to almost straight away.
"Well Rose," the doctor said, "the test will take some time to give some proper results so come back tomorrow and we will see if the results are match."

"Ok." I said before Jack opened the door for me and we left the small room.
Once we got back to our home, we went to bed almost straight away but before that, me and Jack were discussing baby names.
"If it's a boy, I like that name Alfie."

"Ok and if it is a girl, I like the name Alice... or Emma... or even Mae. I'm not sure."

"Alright then, I also like the names Joseph, Charlie and Ben."

After discussing names for the baby, if there was one, we went to bed.