8. The wedding

It was the night before the wedding, Jack was at his house with Fabrizio and Rose was with Heather at her house. Whilst the girls were preparing the dresses, jewellery and shoes, the boys were sitting in the pub. They already had two pints each; Jack was on his third and Fabrizio was making new friends. They came back late, at about 9:56 pm. At that time, Rose and Heather were getting ready for bed. They had a big day tomorrow. Rose's clothes were starting to get a little bit tight, with the baby bump and all, so she was going to go shopping on the next Thursday with Molly for some new clothes. She knew that Molly would help her out when it came to clothes. She trusted Molly unlike her mother, Ruth. Rose fell asleep very quick but, meanwhile, Jack was terrified and couldn't sleep.

The morning soon came around and Rose woke up at 8:20, knowing the wedding starts at 12 pm, she had a lot of time. She firstly tied her hair up in a quick, messy ponytail and started to get dressed. She then put on her make-up and jewellery before Heather did her hair in a beautiful plait. She was completely ready at 11 am with one hour left. On the other hand, after having a sleepless night,  Jack got up at 10:27 and got ready. He wrote himself a letter, just to keep for the future. It read:

Jack,

Yeah yeah, I know I'm writing to myself and others would think it's stupid but I don't really care. By the time you're reading this, you are (hopefully) married to the one and only Rose. I just want to say, I/ you are the luckiest man on Earth!!!

This is probably a stupid thing to do because I'm still not ready and I've only got about an hour left but hey.

-Jack

He knew it was a stupid idea but he didn't really care about it. He didn't want to be late for the wedding so, with just over an hour left, he got dressed and prepared everything before leaving the house with Fabrizio.

...

Rose and Heather left the house. They headed towards the church and because it was raining the night before, the ground was wet so the two women had to be careful as they walked down the streets. Heather's dress looked a lot like Rose's but it was a light shade of purple and she also wore a shawl. Rose was starting to worry about the wedding, whether it would all go as planned or not. She hoped it would. She couldn't help but worry though, she didn't know what to expect.

Rose was just inches away from the church doors and her heart was racing. He clinged onto Heather's hand as she walked down the aisle. She couldn't look at Jack, she knew she would cry. Heather was following on behind her but her eyes were probably drawn to Fabrizio in his suit.

... After the wedding

The wedding was over and the newly weds were back at their house with Heather and fabrizio. It just passed 3pm and they were already tired. The wedding wasn't much because of their money problems but Heather and Fabrizio gave them some money and a few other things. Jack and Rose were so happy about finally being married.

Once Heather and Fabrizio left, Jack made dinner for him and Rose as it was already 7pm. She trusted Jack with cooking because she wasn't very good at it. Once he finished cooking, he handed Rose her plate and they both sat down at the kitchen table and ate the food. Once they had finished, they went to bed and spent their first night together as a married couple.

________________

I am soooooo sorry for not posting anything in ages.
In 2 years

Believe it or not i was 11 when i wrote these, i know its shocking! I was better at writing like 2 years ago
K

leo will always have a place in my heart
I actually wrote this part 2 years ago and im so pissed i did't post it im soooo sorry you dont understand

B

ut basically what was meant to happen after this is:

The baby was a girl, they call her Alice

Fabrizio and heather break up but 2 years later get back together and marry

Alice is Heathers little bridesmaid

Heather and Fabrizio have a son, they call him Jack

Jack and Alice grow up together

Rose and Jack grow old together 💕
Fabri and Heather grow old together too but before that....

Jack (Heather and Fabrizio's son) and Alice get married 💜

I AM SOOOOOOO sorry you all had to wait 2 years  for this so i hope its good

One last thing:

I am now obsessed with stranger things (KLEO STILL OWNS ME)
My ST account on instagram is @mikewheelzier

💕💕💕