Pacifist or Genocide?

"AAAAAHHHHHH!" A 3 year old girl screamed in terror. She hit the ground and started to sob loudly. Flowey appeared to to see what was making that noise.

"Alright, what the heck is going o-" he stopped and looked down. That was when he saw her. He'd had only seen Frisk down here. Frisk at the time had been around 8 or 9 years old. Not 3!

"A-Alright kid! Stop c-crying! I mean it! Just shut up!" Flowey demanded hesitantly. That only made her cry louder. Flowey got frustrated and then left to get as far away from her obnoxious cries as possibles. Then Toriel came.

"Oh my dear child! You're hurt, and so small! I shall take you with me and help you."

Toriel picked up the child and cradled her like a baby. She went by all the puzzles, the spike puzzle, the lever puzzle, the rock puzzle and so on. Even all of the grounds that would open up and she would fall. Toriel knew the Ruins better than anyone, so she could protect the child the best. Not even the Froggits bothered them. The girl was in a green sweater with royal blue stripes on it with overall shorts. She had on her legs dark brown pants that weren't being covered by the overalls.
On her feet were sneakers. Her hair was a bright blonde and it was wavy/slightly curly and it ended by her ears, she also had bangs that didn't cover her eyes or her eyebrows. She had grayish-blue eyes that were filled with hope and wonder. Her skin was a palish-tan and was clear like a baby's. Though right now she was covered in bruises, cuts and had possible broken bones. Toriel hurried at the thought of the pain the child must be in right now.

*HP 10/20

"Hurts...so...bad..." Toriel was running now. She got to her house, and placed the child on the bed and started to heal her. She gave her some butterscotch-cinnamon pie and her HP starts to go up.

*HP 20/20

The girl started to open her eyes, Toriel had not noticed that she ever closed them.

"Who are you?" She groaned and looked at the places on her arms where some cuts and scratches used to be.

"My boo-boo's don't hurt anymore." She said with a smile.

"Yes my child, to answer your first question, My name is Toriel, and your cuts don't hurt anymore because I healed them."

"Are you a witch? If you are, then you're a very fluffy one." Her cuteness was just too much.

"Hahaha! No my dear child. I am not a witch. I'm a monster." The child paled at that. A look of fear filled her eyes. Her breathing was becoming uneven.

"My child? Are you alright?" Her tone was dripping with concern.

"A-are you o-one of those m-monsters that e-eat kids like me? Or a monster that hides under b-beds and s-scare kids like me?" The child was visibly shaking. Toriel pondered if this is what the humans on the surface have been telling their young about monster kind.

"Oh no no no my child! I'm not like that! Not any of us are like that! Well maybe except Asgore if that miserable creature had the chance. None of us are like that. We're very kind, and I won't hurt you. Trust me my child." Her voice rang true in the child's ears. She stopped shaking and her color returned.

"You know my child, I've told you my name. What's yours?" The child contemplated on whether or not she should tell this lady her name.

"...Bianca! My name is Bianca!" She said with such happiness in her smile and voice.

"How old are you?" Bianca counted on her fingers. She showed her hand to Toriel which had three fingers up.

"I am three...I think...I'm not good at numbers. But I'm a 1,000% sure that I'm three!" Ok now that was just plain adorable. Her smile seemed to light up the room. Her cheeks were like perfect round sugar plums. Her teeth were white and straight. She was the perfect image of cuteness.