Imagine #2 (Owen Grady)

** Imagine you're Claire's assistant, and Owen fell in love with you, and after the park incident, he engaged you...**

  You put the back on your black earring, your dark, blue silk dress hugged your body tightly. You suddenly felt insecure and grabbed a jacket from your closet, you threw it around your body and checked yourself in the mirror. After making a few final touches, you left to go to the restaurant.

  ---

  "Y/n, I will be right back. Don't go anywhere." Owen says. You smile and nod, he left the table, nervously.

  You soon became worried when he didn't come back, you stood from the table and wiped off your dress, you walked to the male's bathroom and knock on the door, "Owen? Are you in there?"

  As an answer, Owen opens the door and stumbles out, he looks pale and sweaty. "Owen,were you getting sick in there?" You ask, he leans down, hands on his knees. "Come on, let's get out of here before you puke all over someone, I'll drive you home." You and Owen leave the restaurant, when he gets in the passengers side, he lowers the seat to where he can lay. You jump in and start up the truck.

  "I'm sorry Y/n." Owen apologizes.

  "It's not your fault." You lean over and kiss his cheek.

  "You can't do that, you'll get sick." He says.

  "I'm going to take care of you while you're sick, so I already have a good chance of getting it."

  "I'm sorry." He says again.

  "Owen. Stop saying that. It's fine, really."

  "No, I. I just wanted to take you somewhere nice, and treat you like a lady. I was going to-" he sighs and shakes his head.

  You became curious. "Going to what?"

  "I was going to engage you." He says, a box in his hand. You stopped pulling out and pulled back in the driving spot.

  "What?" You say, a bit overwhelmed. He hands the box to you.

  "Since this is probably the best time," he sits his seat up and turns your way, he opens the box for you to reveal a silver ring with three diamonds, one large one, and two small diamonds on each side of them. "Will you marry me?" You look at Owen with tears in your eyes and smile. You lean over and hug him. "Careful!" He warns, "I think may puke again."

  You pull back and kiss his cheek. "Of course I will." You say, answering his question. Owen takes the ring and slides it on your finger.

  "I love you." Owen says, laying the seat back down and looking at you in awe.

  "I love you too."