Preference #4

What you do after the park incident

  Zach: It turned out, you guys lived in the same state! But there was one, little problem.

  It was a two in half hour drive to his house.

  You and Zach acted like it wasn't a problem, you drove to his house every other weekend, stayed in a nearby hotel, drove around with Zach, (because he was still figuring out how to drive), watched movies, tried some of the nearby restaurants, and went shopping. You usually walked around the outdoor malls, Zach went to the shops he wanted to go in, and you went to yours. And during the summer, your family eventually started looking for houses down there because they missed you so much when you were away.

   Owen: You and Owen got married because you fell in love with him so deeply. You loved holding his handing, cuddling on the couch, going on small dates where he would  pick you flowers from the garden beds and tuck them in your hair. He'd whisper all the time how beautiful you are and how much he loved you. So your engagement was a whole week long because you eventually eloped.

Idk if I ever mentioned, but I think it'd be exciting to make an Owen x reader & A Zach? Also, I can add the nerdy guy to this & I may as well just add the old characters too if y'all want *Ian Malcom yall!!*