Chapter 1- ❄️Winter❄️

[please forgive me for any errors]

Wolves in the media

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

Two brown wolves walked calmly through the snow. It was winter once again. Which meant that it was harder to hunt. As expected, they both have experienced difficulty finding prey for a while.

They were both cold and tired, eager to get back to the cabin to warm their fur by the fire.

Along their way, they felt this aura of uneasiness on the snow. They found this quite strange.

As they kept walking, they saw something that shocked them both.

The bloody imprints of paws in the soft snow.

The sweet scent of blood was faint but it was definitely blood. The blood of an Omega; a pregnant Omega.

This was hard to understand how it could be. Firstly, Omegas are rare. Secondly, this is a remote area, very few wolves pass here. Lastly, no mate in their right mind would leave their Omega alone

There was no scent of another wolf around, just the Omega.

They followed the pawprints until it turned into a smeared line. It seems that the omega started crawling. The thought made their hearts ache.

Soon enough, they found the Omega, unconscious in a pile of snow.

They wouldn't have seen the Omega if it wasn't for the blood trail. Their fur was a pure white which blended in perfectly with the snow. All-white wolves were extra rare.

The wolf laid completely still, with blood surrounding their hind legs and stomach. They suddenly winced which startled the wolves but made them know that they are alive,

More blood appeared on the snow.

The wolf with light brown eyes stepped towards them, fearing what he expects.

He gently put his paw on the Omega's stomach and concentrated.

Soon he felt it, two weak little heart beats.

"Harry..." The wolf mind-liked with the amber eyed one "the Omega...is having a miscarriage"

"What?! No, can't you do something Liam?" Harry asked.