1.

Dinah Pov
It was just a normal day in Southern California. The sun was shining bright, not many worries for an average 20 year old. That was until she walked into my life.

Let me tell you who I am exactly. My name is Dinah Jane Milika llaisanns Hansen Amasio. Long name I know but just call me Dinah or Dinah Jane or DJ for all I care.

Anyways I'm 20 I work at my family's garage.'Hansen Garage' my cousin Mario runs it. I work there so I can get enough go up to LA and start a career for myself maybe even get into a college. But I need to make money first so here I am.

"Yo D we gotta another one. The car is one 7th." Zayn my bestfriend tells me. And 'another one' he means another car or truck I need to tow.
I grab a rag and wipe the grease and oil off my hands and pile into the tow truck.This is basically my usual Tuesday.

--
I pull up infront if the broken down car and see a woman with red  hair and blue eyes and a perfect tan. She looked really familiar I just couldn't put my finger on it.
"Uh hey thanks for the lift." She says quickly. I see she has some luggage in her front and backseat.
"No problem. Are you going somewhere?" I ask while hooking my cable into the front of her car and push the lever and the car slowly gets hoisted up.
"Um. Yeah haven't descided.. Barely have any money so I'll figure something out." The girl say quickly like she was nervous or in a rush.

---
  I was driving in silence will the girl kept checking her phone.
"Hey do you know any jobs that are offering?" She asks.
"Yeah actually.. Where I work my friend Harry quit the other day so ya we have an opening but you may not want to work there." I say.
She furrows her eyebrows.
"What do you mean? I don't think it's bad?" She asks.
"Well I mean your beautiful and neat and clean I don't think a girl like you would want to work with a grease monkey like myself." I say but immediately regreting say it.
"Wait no that sounded very rude of me. I'm sorry I'm not a douche I swear it's just I didn't think you would like a job like this." The girl furrows her eyebrows but then smiles.
"No.. It's exactly what I want. Will you give me a chance it a shot at this?" She ask turning and looking into my eyes.
"Sure.. I mean I've been taking chances sine I graduated why not."