5.

Dinah Pov.

I lie on my back staring up at my ceiling thinking. I look over at my clock on my nightstand and see its 1am. I sigh. Who is this girl. Why does she seems so familiar. Also why would she get a job if she's new in town at a garage of all places... Why did I even let her in. Let her be my roommate. I have no clue. Maybe it's just her vibe she gives off. She seems down to earth and nice but for some reason something is missing. Like a piece of her maybe she seems...empty.  Finally acouple minutes later my eyes start to get heavy. Instead of fighting it I just gave up and let sleep take.

---

I woke up to sun beams peaking through my blinds. I rub my eyes and slowly wake up.  I look at my clock and see 7:30 am. Not too early I suppose. I stretch and go to the kitchen.
I descide to make a bowl of cereal and watch some tv before I have to head in.

---
After eating and showering I sat on the couch watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I hear light footsteps coming from the kitchen and see a sleepy Karla in some banana pajamas.
"Hey." She says says sleepily. I smile.
"Hey sleepy head finally descide to wake up?" I joke she giggles and plops next to me .
"What time do we have to come in?" She asks while rubbing her eyes like a child I grin at the sight but check my watch.
8:30.
"We have to go in 9 so you have about 30 minutes to get ready." I say. Her eyes go big.
"Why didn't you wake me up it takes me years to get ready on my own!!" She panics. Wait on her own?
"Wait you don't get ready on your own?" She doesn't answer and runs to her room I guess to get ready?

---
We were on our way to work and Karla looked alittle stressed.
"You okay?" I ask.
She whips her head towards me and looks at me nervously.
"Uh well.. I'm scared I'm gonna screw up." She says unconfidently.
I shake my head and smile.
"It's okay you won't. Besides if you mess up we'll just clean the mess up and try again. It'll be okay." I say reassuringly.
She smiles and nods but still has that unsure look on her face. My suspicions were kinda correct. I thought she was alittle I expierenced with vehicle repair but she'll get the hang of it.

----

We make it and I see Zayn drinking coffee and on his phone.
"Hey Zayn this is Karla she's gonna be working with us." I say he looks up from her phone and his jaw drops.
I see his eyes rake up her body and something in my starts to heat up.
"Uh." I clear my throat and glare at him.
He smiles and runs his hand in his hair... Shit.. He does that to win girls over.
"Uh.. Hi.. I'm Karla nice to meet you." She says nervously and puts her hand out.I guess she can't tell he is basically eye fucking her.
He smirks.
"Pleasure to have your aquaintance." He holds her hand and kisses it.
She blushes alittle.
I start to get angry. Wait...what?
I grab Karlas hand and lead her to my office like thing? It's like a cubicle but.. Not a cubicle?
I realize what I'm doing and let go of her hand.
"So as you can see Zayn is a bit of flirt." I say.
"Yeah.. But it's fine I'm used to it. But I can't say I'm not interested." She says.
I grit my teeth.
"Ok so here are some books on parts I think you should look over and I'm  suppose to be working on the Harrison's car today but I want you help kinda learn. So you don't feel like your gonna mess up." I say. She nods and smiles almost thankfully.