moving to an anime world?!? Finely!!☺☺

"Mom going to be fine!!" I say as I take the last box to my car. "But _____ you have never been alone before and what if something happens to you!! I could never forgive myself!" My mom says dramatically. "Miss _____ is that the last box?" Finny asks as he puts takes the box from my hands. "Yes it is Finny thank you for helping me!" I say and peck him on the cheek. "Tell ciel bye for me and sebby too!" I say and get in the car and drive to my new house. I start to unload my car and finish in about an hour. "Man, I have a big house and nothing to put in here... my bed wouldn't be here till tomorrow. Good thing the old man left most of his stuff here. To the living room!! Nananana batman!" I yell as I run through the house to the living and fall on the couch. 'The TV was hooked up yesterday' I think and bring over one of the boxes the old man left to put my feet up. As I pick up the box it falls out of my hands and crashes to the ground. × bang× " That didn't sound good" I say as I open the box. 'The only thing in this big box is a cool looking sword and a weird looking dress.' I think and take the sword into my hands. "This feels like it belongs in my hand... weird." I say and put the sword on the night stand be side the couch. "Netflix time!!" I say and trun on the tv. "Magi time to finish you my dear old anime friend!!" I saw and start the last episode of the magi series. As the episode starts the sword stars to shine brightly. "What the fuck!!" I yell as I'm pulled in to my TV with my suitcase of clothing and a few of the old man's boxes. " ugh my head hurts! Ow ow! Oh what the fuck! We're am I!" I Yell out into the desert plans. " My suitcase? Omg I have food in there yah!... wait what is that?" I yell as I look down at the symbol on the ground. 'I'm moving? How!?!' I think in my head.
Time skip
"Whoa this place looks just like Amon's dungeon room in magi!" I say out loud. "Who is going to be... who are you? I don't remember seeing you come in though the door." I hear a voice say behind me. I slowly trun around while bring a potato chip slowly up to me mouth. +crunch munch crunch+ "Umm hi... I guess. Chip?" I say then ask while holding out a chip. He takes the chip and brings it close to his face to inspect it. "What is this?" Amon asks. "It's food... and I'm _____ and you are?" I ask and go over to my suitcase. "I'm Amon." He says then eats the chip. His face lights up. "That 'chip' was it. It was really good may I have one more." He asks. "Yah man here!" I say and give him a bag after I open it. "So I think I'm gonna tell you the truth, cuz you are chill man." I say and take out my apple juice.
Time skip after you tell Amon your life story and you out of chips
​​​​​​"And that's how I got here." I finish my life story and see Amon thinking."Well," He starts only to get cut off by noise out side of the door. "We need to find you a place to hide fast! I know!" He says and throws some blue smoke at my face. "Now in to the vase we go!" He says and we poof into a big room with a bed and a window to see the room we where just in. "Man you must have been lonely in here." I say and he just nodes his head. "Hey Alibaba we did it!" I hear a voice say and I trun to look out of the window. "No fucking way. Amon I need to stay with those two." I say and look at Amon. "Who are they?" He asks. "They are the main characters." I say. "Right you told me about these main character things. If you must go with them it shall be done!" He says and gives me a small smile. I see a bright light and know it Aladdin stopping Morgiana with the white rukh and getting his flute back. 'Oh shit!' I think and run next to Amon to hold onto him. The light from the flute touches the vase and Amon pops out with me sitting on his shoulder. "Who wants to be king?" Amon yells/says. "Not you. Not you, you have a strong desire to live." He says looking a the man boss that's gonna die soon and Morgiana. Amon looks a Alibaba and sighs. "What kind of reaction was that." Alibaba says. "You humans are so tiny I can't hear you at all." Amon says and takes me into his hand. "There now I can hear you. Now for the rest. If it's the magi." Amon says then bows to Aladdin. "Are you talking to me?" Aladdin asks and I giggle. "What was that?" They both say at the same time. At that time Ugo pops out of the flute. "It's you!" Amon starts to say but Ugo shakes his hands in a no kind of way. Amon let's me down and I walk over to Aladdin and Alibaba." What are they talking about?" Alibaba ask. "I don't know... oh and I'm _____ by the way. Nice to meet you both." I say. "I see I think I understand the situation now. Proper introduction are in order. I am Amon. The djinn of great honor and austerity. From what I understand you all came through this dungeon of meet me,did you not?" Amon says and I look at him and say "Congratulations you have cleared the dungeon!" I say and hug them both. Since Aladdin is small he fits in to the valley of my * cough dds cough* boobs.

$#^@*@>×;=;×>×[#, $Till next time hope you guys like it so far! Based on the Manga and anime!