six

"are you always with them?" matty asks, his breath fanning over andy's ear.  she pulls away from his chest, giggling as she scrunches up her neck. they're ankle deep in the cool water, the only two as far as they can see.

"yea," she responds, tucking a hair behind her ear and turning around to face him." i've known them forever. talula, eliza, and may, and olivia, and julie. we're the blue club."

"blue club?" he repeats, raising his brows,"why th-"

"don't ask, don't tell," andy sing-songs back, raising her finger to his lips. he smiles against her finger and grabs it, interlacing their hands. they're just staring at each other now, because they each have the perfect face to one another. it's like they've never seen someone molded so perfectly on the face of the earth. ever.

it's been three hours since matty picked her up, and they're on this part of the beach that andy's never even heard of. they've splashed around, sang, horribly danced, small talked, and kissed. boy, have those kisses made andy see the world in a whole new light. it's been three hours, and she feels like the climax of her life is happening right now.

"what about you?" she prods, trying to distract herself from ogling at all of his perfect perfection.

"what about me?" he laughs, raising his brows and kicking the water.

"how long have you known the guys. y'know, adam. george. ross."

"uh...i've gotta say a few years back. hann wanted to play, so we started playing. s'nothing too big yet."

"you've got a seriously amazing sound," andrew comments, causing matty to widely grin.

"yea?"

"yea."

"well you, missus," matty starts, pressing his forehead to hers," have got a seriously amazing face."

now andy is really thanking her melanin, 'cause her face is burning so hot it might explode.

"but you're sense of humor is only eh."

"shut up," she laughs,  slapping her free hand against his chest. he's watching her laughing to herself, thinking that this has got to be the best collection of seconds he's ever experienced on earth. here is this stunnin' girl looking like a goddess, telling him his band is the shit and giggling at his horrible jokes. it's been, like, a week since he first even became aware she existed and now she's standing with him in what is now his favorite water in existence. if there's a god, it must be favoring matty right now.

"hey, fletch?" he whispers, staring down at her face. she raises her brows.

"y'think i can be your blue boy?"

she's staring up at him, melting and swirling and utterly infatuated. 'cause, here she was, completely obsessed with this guy who was too busy living to even see her. then all of a sudden he likes her, he really, really likes her and she's existing knowing that he's hooked on her. it's so unreal.

"matthew healy, it would really be my pleasure."

he's lost it. his lips are on hers and he's pressing everything he's made of onto her plump, pink lips. she feels as though she can't breathe, and honestly, andy thinks she might cry. every 11:11 wish for the last five months has come true. the celestial powers are screaming for her, gazing down as her life is suddenly complete. 

andrew is pulling away, huffing because he's seriously taking all of the wind out of her.

"welcome to the club."

THAT'S IT. AHHHH.

i apologize that this is all rushed and sloppy and drippy and weird. but it was my first shot writing in the new way i feel, and it feels...right. andy and matty are living life now, having fun loving each other.

i really hoped you appreciate this, and find it cute.

AS YOU CAN SEE, i already posted the beginning to my new matty fic, IF YOU DON'T MIND. it would mean a lot to me if you read it, it's going to be a full length story this time.

again, thank you for reading this story. it means a lot to me that someone, you, is taking time out their day to read this. thank you, you two (who know who you are), for boosting my confidence with every chapter. 

much love.