09 = Clubs & Catharsis

I do not own Teen Wolf. I only own Celeste. If I did I can assure you Malisaac would be a thing.

Song – Lost Boy // Ruth B

Celeste's POV

"Woah, slow down."

"Me slow down?" Stiles demanded from the front seat of the Jeep, Scott looking at Celeste incredulously, "I don't think Derek will appreciate us slowing down."

"No," Celeste waved her arm around, covering the speaker of her phone, "I'm talking to Lydia, dumbass."

"Oh," Stiles mumbled, "right."

"Sorry Lyds," Celeste huffed into the phone, "continue."

"I'm just so confused," Lydia sobbed brokenly into the phone, "and I can't piece together what the hell happened tonight, and Allison just gave me some bullshit about loving her boyfriend. It feels like we're the only normal ones left in this town."

The Jeep skidded to a halt outside of a parking garage, and the trio could distantly hear Derek sparring with the Kanima inside.

"What now?" Stiles asked, his whiskey eyes widened.

Scott just bolted out of the vehicle without responded.

"Oh, okay," Stiles muttered to himself, "that's fine, just leave the defenseless human and Matrem Looney by themselves."

"Matrem Luna, thank you very much," Celeste whisper-yelled at the boy, who mocked her from the front seat, before returning her attention to a crying Lydia, "Lyds, are you sure this is about what happened tonight? Or is it about what Allison said."

Lydia fell silent for a moment.

"I just," she spoke up finally, "she sounded so sincere, like Scott was the best thing that ever happened to her. What if I never get that? What if I never get my Scott?"

"Scott smells anyways," Celeste countered, earning a tiny giggle from her strawberry blonde best friend, "but honestly Lydia, you'll find your special someone. Even if you don't, who even says you need one? I'll do it. I'll be your Scott."

"You have Stiles," Lydia deadpanned.

"Please, Stiles is just a placeholder," Celeste scoffed, shrugging when the boy sent her an offended glare, "I'm just waiting for you to realize you're in love with me so we can run away together."

"I really do love you Celeste Lune," Lydia spoke honestly.

"And I you, Lydia Martin," Celeste smiled easily.

Their love fest was cut short by the alarming sound of gunshots ringing through the parking garage.

"What the hell was that?" Lydia panicked, "Cel, where the hell are you?"

"Uh, scary movie at Stiles' house," Celeste improvised, "he's forcing me to watch Die Hard again. I have to go, I love you."

Lydia echoed her words before hanging up, and Celeste leaned forward, resting her head on Stiles' shoulder.

"Kanimas can't use guns, can they?" she asked nervously.