2.6

n// wow i cant beleive it's been 84 years since i updated last im sosososo sorry wow omg please dont hate me lol but idk if yall are sensitive to this type of stuff but throughout this chapter there is mentions and actions of booty grabbing/the tiniest bit of "smut" (not really but i dont wanna risk any of yall getting mad at me) and i think it's beautiful and everyone should get their booties grabbed by the one they love but some of you guys may not like it so if you're one of those people im sorry and if you aren't one of those people i hope you get all the booty grabs in the world ok i love you, remember that voting makes me update faster, and that comments are my fav things in the world okok i hope you like it

also i will fIGHT any of u who look me in the eye (or screen) and tell me that derek hale is NOT an ass man. like,,... the disrespect. that is a total hc and i refuse to let anyone tell me otherwise amen

song of the chapter: stay by rihanna (thirty seconds to mars cover)

And surely, after a long, boring day of classes, the fun was ready to begin. Derek and I finally had a date planned out, and hopefully one that didn't involve assassins, or dead pools, or death in general. For once, I just wanted a simple and normal night out with my boyfriend, watching a game that I really had no interest in. And I swear to God, if anything comes in the way of that, I will personally murder whomever is held accountable. This is my love life, not some stupid shtick. So that's why I was going to make sure everything is perfect.

Taking out my phone, I dialed Derek's number and pressed it to my ear, letting it ring. And as always, he answered on the third ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Hale," I greeted, walking my things to my car. "Just calling to let you know that I'm heading home to change out of my work clothes and into something a little more comfortable before the game. That's still happening, right? No secret agendas or supernatural emergencies?"

I heard him chuckle over the phone, and I could practically see him shaking his head at my reasonable ass questions. Because some shit like that always seemed to happen right before we were about to do something. Need I remind you all about the little pandemic scare?

"Nope. Just a normal night with my best girl, watching a whole bunch of teenagers throw a ball using sticks into a big ass net."

"Are we talking about sex or lacrosse because you're describing the same things."

"Elizabeth!"

"What?!"

But Derek said nothing, just laughed about my comment.

"I take it you aren't very excited about the game?" I asked teasingly.

"...No, but this is what you wanted to do, so this is what you're getting."

"Well, no matter what, nothing will ever come close to being as bad as the Paris incident of 2011."

"What happened in Paris 2011?"

"You'll find out one day."

"But now you've gotten my interest."

"Then you'll be even happier when the time comes for you to find out." I smirked, loading my car up. "So, back on topic, swing round my house in ten so I can change and all that and we'll head to the game together."

"Sure thing, but what's wrong with what you're wearing now?"

"I don't think I want to spend my entire night in a pencil skirt and heels, Derek."

"But you were wearing something different when you left this morning―"

"You think I'd honestly wear that to work?!"